Final Fantasy XIII no longer Sony exclusive!

EliaSoZ

Rookie
Holy FUCKING shit!!

Here's the Kotaku article, over 900 comments: http://tinyurl.com/68zc8u

Also, there was a follow up article, it's definitely coming for the X Box 360 in the US and Europe. Not Japan, though. No word on Versus yet.

I know there's an E3 thread. But this is too big!

When I first read the article, I laughed.

Not because I'm a 360 owner with a new game to look forward to.

Not because Sony lost a big game's exclusivity.

I laughed at all the butthurt heartbroken Sony fanboys who believe that feudal honor and loyalty applies in modern industry in the form of loyally keeping a videogame exclusive to one platform, and seem to be totally unaware that multiplatform status doesn't affect them at all since they can still buy the game for their system and play it.

...*loads shotgun with a tear in his eye*..
..*writes Sony a big F*** U note*..
.*UrBaN opens his mouth - inserts the barrel - pulls the trigger with his toe*

Grey said:
Longo_2_guns said:
More like old news.

It was only announced today.
But they've been talking about making it multiplatform for about a year. Makes me feel a little sad, mostly because now I have to decide which console to get it on.

GhostTrip said:
EliaSoZ said:
Here's the Kotaku article, !

That's where you lost me.

Hasn't anyone learned Kotaku is full of s*** yet?

Why would they lie? Are you saying the lied before? That's retarded. Whenever they post a rumor it's labeled as a rumor. You know what? A lot of their rumors actually come true as well.

Here it is from IGN also: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888967p1.html

I've read some IGN hate here recently, but only because they didn't give Alone in the Dark a good review. I think you people are retarded for thinking that. Did anyone actually READ the damn review? They called it a "flawed masterpiece". Which is exactly what it is. A great game with lots of cool stuff, but a few bad design choices hamper it from achieving total greatness. The review was spot-on if you ask me.

Longo_2_guns said:
]
But they've been talking about making it multiplatform for about a year. Makes me feel a little sad, mostly because now I have to decide which console to get it on.

Really? Wow, I hadn't heard that.

Ghosttrip - Where's the Kotaku hate coming from? They're known for being a well reputed site and I've never seen them get something wrong.

I've placed only one gaming news site on my browser bookmarks toolbar and it is Kotaku - they've been very fast, short and reliable.
FFXIII for Xbox360 was a nice surprise because I'm not planning to buy another expensive console to play that game.

There was a nice comment somewhere - "Sony just got Dreamcasted..."

Grey said:
Where's the Kotaku hate coming from? They're known for being a well reputed site and I've never seen them get something wrong.

I think it was kotaku where they put the rumor of Gear Of War going to PS3 and than the MGS4 going to 360 with almost the same information and the names changed....but I'm not 360 if its true cause I heard it on another forum...

Astaroth001 said:
Grey said:
Where's the Kotaku hate coming from? They're known for being a well reputed site and I've never seen them get something wrong.

I think it was kotaku where they put the rumor of Gear Of War going to PS3 and than the MGS4 going to 360 with almost the same information and the names changed....but I'm not 360 if its true cause I heard it on another forum...

I'm a big time reader, and never heard a post about a Gears of War rumor. MGS4 however have been around all over the place. Plus, there's a reason why it's labeled "Rumor".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle