Fantasy Football Draft in TWO HOURS

Shaft

Regular
just a reminder to those who are in the league. Draft is tomorrow at 8pm est. I hope everyone can make it.

meh...most people think its a great time. Its impossible to find a time perfect for everyone. Sucks to be you if you are the one person this time doesn't work for. Thems the breaks.

Crap, I'm picking first. Is it idiotic if I pick AP over Chris Johnson, just because I'm a fag for him?

I'd been planning on attending, I apologize for not making it. Something came up I had to take care of. But no worries, I'll be cleaning up the Forums in no time.

can't wait for used to be up by 1 thinking he has the week wrapped up when AP fumbles for the third time of the game for another -2 and his week goes down the tubes.

^quit being a baby. If you really aren't going to participate say so, and ill lock your team. But I hope your little hissy fit is over and you decide to man up and stay active. Im not going to tolerate inactive teams though. It ruins the league.

^Boo.

Need to pick up a better back up QB but other than that it's just little adjustments. And seriously? A bye week the first week in? Lame!

If you've noticed I've already made changes to certain backup members on waivers.

For the most part, my WRs were solid picks, and I'm not too worried about RBs. My QB I've never heard of though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle