Fantasy Football Draft is Today!!!!

Shaft

Regular
For those of you signed up in the league don't forget the draft is in less than 8 hours at 9pm est! Hope you all can make it!

Shaft said:
so I shouldn't take Nate Kaeding #1?

Not playing, but ALWAYS willing to talk football.

Nate Kaeding is one of the most reliable regular-season kickers there ever has been. He is on the money most of the time, and the Chargers offense gets in to field-goal position more than most. He'll suffer some weeks if all he is doing is tacking on extra points, but every once in a while he'll stack up some points.

Now, when it comes to playoffs, Kaeding chokes constantly.

thanks for the Nate Kaeding breakdown

got anything on Stefan Logan?

DRAFT IS LESS THAN 2 HOURS!!!

For a #1 receiver? Absolutely not. Kid is in Detroit, meaning he has to play with Calvin Johnson. Won't see enough throws to actually put up good stats.

If you are looking for a steal at receiver, keep an eye out for Hakeem Nicks. With Steve Smith being gone, Nicks will see more passes. And everytime he gets the ball, he is a real threat to score or rack up serious yardage. Not to mention he has great speed and good size.

Another solid receiver is Mike Wallace of the Steelers, he is much in that same mold.

Real production comes out of your RB's though, unless you nab a killer QB. A solid core of receivers will win you some game. A solid stable of running backs will win you a championship.

I'll make you guys an offer if you are interested.

Since I'm sitting out this fantasy season, I'd be more than willing to put together a list each week comprised of my top picks for starting and sitting, as well as a couple extra tidbits. If you guys are interested, let me know. I'm pretty big on keeping up on this stuff, and I usually do fairly well in most of my fantasy leagues (top 4 usually).

one last question before the draft

so everyone knows this mike vick guy was just a flash in the pan right? I should take Vince Young early because he will be starting by week 3....good move?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod