Fack.

Haha, that's pretty damn funny. I would definitely blurt that out my car stereo, window down with the driver's elbow....oh yeah ladies :cool:

Sounds like Cartman too.

How did you miss it?

It's track 2 on Curtain Call.

...Not that i'd know or anything.

I know all the lyrics. Feels bad man.

Yup, gonna have to agree. It really sucks when you have somebody as lyrically talented as Eminem blurt out garbage to fill an album. It might be juveniley funny to some but it comes across as lazy lyrically.

Oh God, I wish I didn't listen to that song. Not only is it really bad, but it's been stuck in my head all damn day. So I guess, technically the song works since it's catchy. But holy Jeebus I want it to end. Eminem, you aren't my buddy, friend..

*plays Pearl Jam*

...wait for it... Oh where oh where could my baby be? The lord took her away from me, she's gone to heaven so I've got to be good. So I can see my baby when I leave this world...

Ok, it's helping.

WickedLiquid said:
Oh God, I wish I didn't listen to that song. Not only is it really bad, but it's been stuck in my head all damn day. So I guess, technically the song works since it's catchy. But holy Jeebus I want it to end. Eminem, you aren't my buddy, friend..

*plays Pearl Jam*

...wait for it... Oh where oh where could my baby be? The lord took her away from me, she's gone to heaven so I've got to be good. So I can see my baby when I leave this world...

Ok, it's helping.

Exactly. It's a terrible, terrible song. I suppose it was a joke, because Eminem isn't that much of a fan of the "the beat makes the hit" type music.

His song Syllables is a parody, similar to My Band.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod