Disney Infinity 3.0

A

Anonymous

Has anyone played the Disney Infinity games? Everything I've read suggests the campaign gets old fast and the real heart of the game is in the creation of levels although it has a somewhat steep learning curve. I'm tempted to get 3.0 given it's emphasis on Star Wars but I don't want to be disappointed. Is there much longevity in it's story mode? I'm trying to branch out and get some kid friendly games as everything I have is M rated and not appropriate for little eyes at all.

These are great for kids. You will get bored with them. But my kids love the creation mode and play with just the figurines sometimes.

Just be ready to bend over and get your wallet ripped out.

My kids are still too young for gaming, sadly. But I have a nephew who is into it. He plays the one with the marvel characters, and only has a handful, as far as I know. I'm sure he wants to own every one, and his parents aren't dicks about video games or anything, but he's not spoiled with it.

I've seen a bit of it and it looks incredibly boring. The star wars one is tempting though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133