Hey everyone, new to the sub.

So, getting straight to the point I'm in a dilemma at the moment and need your advice on the same. With the inception of the SteamDeck, I can pretty much enjoy AAA studio games at a decent preset, right? But here's my problem, I'm looking for a device that can offer a bit more than just gaming, right now I suspect the SteamDeck has portability issues a bit? But a friend told me new patches are showing up consistently.

Well, anyway, so my other option is a gaming phone. After a bit of researching, i have set my eyes on the upcoming POCO F4 GT. It will have a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, Liquid Cooling 3.0 technology (not sure how exactly it is going to be implemented). Also, just to clarify, its not as if SteamDeck will be my go-to gaming hub all the time , it's just an additional handheld gaming option atm.

The problem with gaming phones, however is frequent heating issues, stuttering and frame drops. Though, for outdoor usage and a bit of gaming it still offers a lot more, utility wise, than a SteamDeck which is entirely just for gaming i presume?

Plus, this phone has one very interesting feature which is that two of the most heating components of the mobile, the SoC and charging IoCs are located far away from each other in the rear of the phone. This i feel is a very good change as it will lead to better heat distribution for longer durations.

The phone has magnetic pop-up triggers, so there's somewhat of a console experience when I'll play Genshin or something. Coming to the cost, I feel the POCO F4 GT won't be more than 800 EUROs. Another reason why I feel extremely biased towards it.

So, what's your overall opinion on this? Handheld immersive gaming vs Mobile Gaming with more fucntions to facilitate everyday life

Hey everyone, new to the sub.

So, getting straight to the point I'm in a dilemma at the moment and need your advice on the same. With the inception of the SteamDeck, I can pretty much enjoy AAA studio games at a decent preset, right? But here's my problem, I'm looking for a device that can offer a bit more than just gaming, right now I suspect the SteamDeck has portability issues a bit? But a friend told me new patches are showing up consistently.

Well, anyway, so my other option is a gaming phone. After a bit of researching, i have set my eyes on the upcoming POCO F4 GT. It will have a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, Liquid Cooling 3.0 technology (not sure how exactly it is going to be implemented). Also, just to clarify, its not as if SteamDeck will be my go-to gaming hub all the time , it's just an additional handheld gaming option atm.

The problem with gaming phones, however is frequent heating issues, stuttering and frame drops. Though, for outdoor usage and a bit of gaming it still offers a lot more, utility wise, than a SteamDeck which is entirely just for gaming i presume?

Plus, this phone has one very interesting feature which is that two of the most heating components of the mobile, the SoC and charging IoCs are located far away from each other in the rear of the phone. This i feel is a very good change as it will lead to better heat distribution for longer durations.

The phone has magnetic pop-up triggers, so there's somewhat of a console experience when I'll play Genshin or something. Coming to the cost, I feel the POCO F4 GT won't be more than 800 EUROs. Another reason why I feel extremely biased towards it.

So, what's your overall opinion on this? Handheld immersive gaming vs Mobile Gaming with more fucntions to facilitate everyday life
Will he reduce the heat of the phone?

Liquid cooling is better than air cooling for PCs. Liquid cooling should have the best performance and cooling effect on games on mobile phones.

I am fond of sport games mostly like basketball and tennis. Also started betting on many platforms. Nowadays have interest in Top-Rated Crypto Betting Sites Sometimes, delay in payments and incorrect ratings are some of the issues you will likely meet when using these apps. Getting customer support in those moments is crucial to ensure you don’t miss out or lose your funds. Also, go for applications that allow you to chat with human reps rather than chatbots.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo