Devil May Cry 4 review

De-Ting

Rookie
Nope. I'm not unhappy with this one. Surprise, you-know-who-you-are.

I agree almost entirely with what it says, and the +s and -s in the report card.

Turns out the demo was all I had to play. It's one thing when you can guess how good the game is just by playing the demo, but it's another when you can guess that it isn't going to be very good. It is all a matter of opinion, but I'm glad that I wasn't alone with what I thought after just playing the demo.

I especially like the lack of links gumming up the place. :D Good review too.

I've never been a fan of the DMC games, try as i may. They're almost more amusing to watch than to play. :S

The original Devil May Cry was my favorite PS2 games for years until I saw E3 footage of God of War. I didn't even have to play it to know that that game would trump all my expectations.

The review was alright.

Im a die hard fan of DMC but was kinda dissapointed with this one.

Nero is just a copie of Dante but with other move's
You have the same level's from Nero when you play Dante
Also, the fact that I had to fight the same boss'es 3 times in 20 missions now that no right...

I liked the game.
But I think they toke the easy way out and slacked their way to do dmc4

and how is it rong for a man to cry when is loved one gets captured?

LinksOcarina said:
Dante is still emo-ish...
I must have missed the cut scene where Dante grabs a razor out of his pocket and starts cutting his wrists and starts bleeding all over trish's abnormally large rack.....

crazycracker22 said:
LinksOcarina said:
Dante is still emo-ish...
I must have missed the cut scene where Dante grabs a razor out of his pocket and starts cutting his wrists and starts bleeding all over trish's abnormally large rack.....
Why the fuck did you skip that cut-scene? It made the game.

Heartless_ said:

And you took the easy way out and ditched your English class, didn't you?

I found DMC4 to be more of the same. I'm tired of the lame words popping up in the right hand corner of the screen telling me how awesome I am.

As if I need a video game to tell me that!

LetheanDreams said:
Heartless_ said:

And you took the easy way out and ditched your English class, didn't you?

Im on the internet who care's about spelling.
its not like im in class jezz. Ppl these days...

glad you liked it. dante used to be the best ass kicker around, but he's been surpassed by kratos and nariko if you ask me.

brighamakagod said:
Im not pissed a got a s*** review, im upset because Advanced Wars of all games got a better one.
Maybe there's a reason for that?

DMC4 is pretty unfulfilling for being such a big game, whereas Advanced Wars is what you'd expect from a game of it's caliber.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod