Deez Awesome stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17932-1376597306-19.gif

I have no idea what the hell is going on in that gif.

I'm so sorry.

Edit: That duel wielding video was quite informative, but I can't believe they left out Goldeneye. Duel P-90s were the tits, and what's cooler than one rocket launcher? Why one in each hand blowing away a digital Sean Bean.

And that Minecraft roller coaster is incredibly awesome. The time and effort that must have went into that is mind numbing.

Paradox said:
I'm so sorry.

Edit: That duel wielding video was quite informative, but I can't believe they left out Goldeneye. Duel P-90s were the tits, and what's cooler than one rocket launcher? Why one in each hand blowing away a digital Sean Bean.

And that Minecraft roller coaster is incredibly awesome. The time and effort that must have went into that is mind numbing.

I laughed pretty hard when that last dick fell onto the pile.

NickKmet said:
Paradox said:
I'm so sorry.

I laughed pretty hard when that last dick fell onto the pile.
Know what i expected there? For that last one there to be black.

...boy i just blew my chances for running for office, have i?

It says the video was removed because it violated the terms of service. I'm going to assume that's because they died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod