Darth vader will say NO... again

Lien

Rookie
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...turn-of-the-jedi/?scp=1&sq=lucas+films&st=cse

Ahem *cough*
NNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vader.jpg

Speaking of no, that change makes NOOOOO sense, it has NOOOO purpose, there's NOOOOO reason for it, it does NOOOOthing for the scene, and it should NOOOOt be done.

I am disappoint. But I am not surprise. I say let Lucas do whatever he wants. Just give an option at the main menu to watch theatrical cut or directors cut like most do nowadays.

Greedo still shoots first.

I'm all for the changes. He has a vision of what the films should look like and he has never had the opportunities to get them polished until now.

All of us who are serious about this stuff must have copies on multiple media. Who doesn't own this:

mQTXELtqsBnB02v.jpg

The original cut is not being replaced. We can all dust it off and watch it if we want to.

Yeah he can retcon the movies to match the prequels or whatever they want to do, but I'll never understand why they won't release the original versions too. Like prototype said.

What if Geroge Lucas directed Lord of the Rings?

"We don't need to go all the way to New Zealand guys, I have computers."

See, its funny.

Jackson did add stuff to LOTR, but he actually filmed that stuff the same way he shot the movies, also at the same time.

Lucas is just adding stuff on whims it seems like....

It scares me to think that the Red Letter Media guy has been right all along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle