Dark Warden? WTF Nick Tan! :D

he also keeps writing the longest reviews on this site. C'mon Nick cut to the chase!
P.s. whats so bad about blood splatter left over on people during conversation scenes?

Since you mentioned the PC version, shouldn't there be a little windows icon as well as the 360 one?

I mean, it's obvious you didn't review the Windows version of Modern Warfare Two (that didn't come with dedicated servers), yet you included the icon there.

Other than that, I have one question: Did they reuse the voice actor for Carth from KOTOR again like they did in mass effect?

Fixed. I have no idea why I kept saying Dark Warden. That was just... odd... I think I need some time alone.

I write long reviews because I have a lot to say, especially for long-ass RPGs. I also like critical, well-argued reviews that aren't just for the reader but for the developers as well. I find it much more helpful to them if I explain my criticisms fully rather than simply saying it's bad.

I think I explained why the blood splatters bothered me during NPC conversations. I found it both realistic and unrealistic, the former because that's how I imagine a few actual conversations after battle in the Medieval Ages would be like and the latter because "There's freakin' blood on your face!" Anyone in their right mind would try to wipe the blood off on their face before talking to anybody else. And it wasn't just the blood splatter, it was all of the lingering leftover effects on characters - from auras and spells - that didn't sit well with me. For as much as they pulled me in, they pulled me out just as much.

Nick_Tan said:
Tylzen said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/xbox360/dragon-age-origins

Nick keeps saying Dark Warden, he got it right first Grey Warden.
:p

I have no idea why I kept saying Dark Warden. That was just... odd.

Quote rebellion?

Raphael Sbarge, the voice actor for Carth from KOTOR and Kaidan in Mass Effect, was not credited in Dragon Age: Origins.

Good review, Nick!

And I miss Carth, too. Hopefully for Mass Effect 2 they'll hire him to replace the terrible voice actor who played Shepard. That would be rad.

Actually, because they used Carth again for mass effect as your first party member (just as they did in KOTOR) it sort of put me off; it made me want to play kotor with lightsabres instead of stupid looking guns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle