Canada, F*ck Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lien said:
cough cough... We don't speak looser, bud-day! we still got more medals. :x

Silver and bronze mean jack. Most totals go by golds. Fact of the matter is 14 canadians are the BEST. 9 americans are the BEST. Guess you yankees will have to spit out another 150 million babies in hopes of having as many TOP athletes as us canadians. 10x more people isn't enough.

I'm just playin though :) just feels good to talk a little smack back after all the shit we received after losing to the US first and sitting at 9 medals like 4 days ago :p

<3

grrr... whatever! You Canadians may be the best and speak proper English. But we're still the Bestest!

the_mighty_toast said:
Canadians won gold in Hockey. Yep, I'm totally impressed :shock:

I love how people expect Canada to win gold in hockey because its "our" sport. Well it may well be, because 80% of canadians live for it. But probably 30-40% of Americans still live and breathe hockey, despite it not being your countries main sport. Still gives you a larger talent pool to choose from. Just a way for ya'll to hate :p

2vjzk9k.jpg

**calling Piracer to the thread**

In China, 10x more people is enough.

I actually greatly enjoy hockey. I haven't watched it for years, but I used to love the Devils. I have a great amount of respect for the game. But yeah, I fully expect Canada to win the gold in it in every year. If they don't, there is a problem. And because of this, its fun to poke fun of Canadians who go nuts when they win.

This game made me remember why hockey is so awesome. Watching guys glide around and smash into stuff is cool in more ways than one.

I voted for Canada, of course. But I enjoyed everyone's effort and they made the game a sight to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle