Call of duty 3 review.

While i respect everyones opinions.

A C+, come on this game is so awesome on live, the single player is mediocore.

And honestly whats with all the Weird Al plugs haha.

It was fine, it just didn't stand out for me the way the retarded single player did. It was better than the multiplay in CoD2, and I probably should have mentioned that.

Edit: And when is it not a good time to plug Weird Al?

Yeah you ripped it pretty good, but it was a nice review. Only complaint is about the multiplayer which I think is much better than COD2. I do agree however with the AI issues and the jumbled plot. I wouldn't even know who I was playing as until I finished the mission.

plus one Canadian (adding insult to injury), would have been all it took to liberate the country.

Adding insult to injury how exactly? By only including one? Or what...Or becuase you play as one?

In the wise words of Peter Griffin:

"Yeah. Which is more than we ever got from those freeloading Canadians.
Peter Griffin [background fades to black] Canada sucks. "

And I haven't played CoD 3 but I was expecting a higher grade just from what i've read on these forums. So Joe I have to ask, and be honest... did this game's grade hurt because you played it right after Gears of War!?
[/b]

im more curious about a Wii grade for COD 3. I agree that the game is to short and the A.I is less responsive then the previous COD's, but the controls on the Wii (well, most of them, driving sucked.) were really good and added to the experience.

I'm working on the Wii version of the game now. There's no online play, and the sharp decrease in visual clarity makes it hard to pick out targets in long distance firefights.

The Wiimote doesn't enhance the experience. It isn't better or worse, just different. It's definitely weird that you can never stop aiming. It's a lot easier to keep steady aim with analog sticks, because your crosshairs stay where you leave them. And if you reach up to pick your nose with your right hand, your guy practically does a backflip.

It works, though, no doubt about it. I really like the fact that you can twich the nunchuk to switch weapons. I'm going to go fool around with it some more right now.

INdeed. Joe wish you woulda added the multiplayer bit in there being better then 2, but its cool brotha. And its always tme to plug weird AL. Woot!

So it boils down to the wii version question, is it a better shooter then that red steel joke? i hate the controls in that where you move your wand to the side and your guy goes in circles, WTF? Oh well any info on that?

unctarheels said:
In the wise words of Peter Griffin:

"Yeah. Which is more than we ever got from those freeloading Canadians.
Peter Griffin [background fades to black] Canada sucks. "

[/b]

And I hope you don't actually think that...

...Still hoping for a reply in regards to the Canadian comment Joe!

LetheanDreams said:
plus one Canadian (adding insult to injury), would have been all it took to liberate the country.

Adding insult to injury how exactly? By only including one? Or what...Or becuase you play as one?

He's insulting Canadian military usefulness. Jeez.

Voxen said:
LetheanDreams said:

He's insulting Canadian military usefulness. Jeez.

Thought so. I'm all for poking fun at another country, but when you have friends dying in Afghanistan, and the fact Canada was in WW2 before the Americans sure as hell decided to help out, it's a sore spot for me.Ignorance realy is prevelant when it comes to views on the Canadian army isn't it?

Have you noticed if the difficulty of the Wii version has been reduced to accommadate the use of the remote to aim? I mean...I guess if the review of the other version of it is accurate than it couldn't get that much easier, but...I'm wondering if it's going to be a trend for the Wii version of multi-platform games to have reduced difficulty to make using the remote easier.

Joe_Dodson said:
Alright alright, I'm sorry I made fun of the Canadian army and their tank.

Thanks Duke!

not every country can have hollywood over dramatize fucking up ona beach and make it look like a true shining example of glory

The canadian beach juno, had a sea wall standing at over twice the height of the omaha beach sea wall, added by the fact the Canadian military was undermanned on that beach, and juno being the second hardest defended beach, canadians, reaching a casualty rate rivaling that of Americans still managed to come closest to accomplishing their D-day deadlines on time than any other nation, pushing farther inland than any other country

because knowledge is power!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle