Bullsh*t

I check them from work as well. In fact, I do almost nothing online from home, everything is done at work, barring exceptional circumstances. How often I get to check them depends on how busy I am that particular day.

I must've not hit submit when I changed the name. This thread is now the bullsh*t thread. How are we doing?

UghRochester said:
How are we doing?

Doing good, man.

This week should hopefully be a good week. Higher up people are on leave here at work, so my week will be much easier to bare. On top of that, I'm excited and nervous at the same time as I'm supposed to be doing new strength testing at the gym, so I hope I succeed.

I'm training out of two judo clubs now, and this week I'll be at the newer and somewhat more easier club... I like it there because I get to work on my technique, don't get hounded and I get home earlier at night.

And finally, Nintendo Switch this Friday. :)

I'm hoping this is a good week!

How're you going, UghRochester?

Well, I haven't been around here much lately. Hell, I haven't been using my PS4 much either. I'm doing something that makes me happy and that's streaming Super Mario Maker.

As I mentioned in the GR Discord channel, I'm finally getting more recognition among the SMM community. I know SMM will only last as long as it still gets internet support. Since I'm great at SMM, I want to do something similar. I'm going to be playing some rom hacks. One in particular I want to play is Dram World. If you haven't seen Dram World, it was ran by GrandPOOBear during AGDQ this year.

I didn't want to play them on an emulator. I wanted to play them on a official console, so I bought myself a Super Famicom and a Super Everdrive. Quite surprised how great shape my Super Famicom came in. If for some odd reason you don't know what a Super Famicom is, it's the Japanese version of the SNES (or rather it's the original SNES). If you don't know what a Super Everdrive is, it's a flash cartridge. You put roms on an SD card, slide that in the cartridge and play it like a game.

Getting recognized more is great, but it leads to unwanted attention as well. I'm not going to mention his/her name in here (he/she might Google it and be directed here), but here's a screenshot of a person who made multiple accounts to troll me.

That sucks that some dickhead is making new accounts over and over just to troll you. Pretty shitty of them. Makes me wonder what the guy is like "iRL"?

Some people have no lives and just have to try to ruin other people's lives as well in order to make themselves feel better.

The age of the Internet has unfortunately turned many of us into annoying little pussies. It's sad how we see what happens when we take away the repercussions of ones actions. More than half of the shit from trolls would never be said to someone's face because they'd probably be punched in the jaw.

You know what? I'm starting this. The word "troll" isn't harsh enough. From now on trolls will be called annoying little pussies. Or ALP for short.

I strongly feel that we need to start regulating public communications on certain high-traffic websites. I'm talking about message boards, comment systems, direct messaging, etc. People really should need to have a license to post; an Internet Communications License. It would make it so that if they're banned, they can't make another account, period.

WickedLiquid said:
More than half of the shit from trolls would never be said to someone's face because they'd probably be punched in the jaw.
Richard Spencer can testify to this.

WickedLiquid said:
The age of the Internet has unfortunately turned many of us into annoying little pussies. It's sad how we see what happens when we take away the repercussions of ones actions. More than half of the shit from trolls would never be said to someone's face because they'd probably be punched in the jaw.

You know what? I'm starting this. The word "troll" isn't harsh enough. From now on trolls will be called annoying little pussies. Or ALP for short.

ALP sounds awesome, because that's what trolls are.

But do you know how fast I'm going?

I am here only to reject the implication that UghRochester had anything to do with my forum activity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod