Bullsh*t

You mean like EA taking over bioware levels of shit happens or like throwing up on a girl on the first date level?

More like I felt I haven't been around these woods lately and wanted to make a topic about we're moving on in life.

UghRochester said:
Is there anything to talk about?
We could talk about how invariably over time sci-fi gets the date wrong for everything, because it becomes an inspiration.

Was just thinking about this the other day when playing Mass Effect, and the example of Medi-gel. Remember a few years back there was that thing about a guy inventing it for real? Vetigel has started being distributed to vets and is about to start human trials, it stops blood loss almost instantly and promotes healing, give it a little bit of morphine and adrenaline and it's pretty much spot on.

An incredible, advanced piece of technology that in the game comes to humans well into the future.
It's gonna be gathering dust in your first aid kit in 15-20 years.

LinksOcarina said:
You tell us?

You ok man?
Totally fine. I just felt the forums hasn't been alive much. Thus, this thread was created.

I apologize if this thread title made it sound as if I'm depressed. I'm not, but life could always be better for anyone.

Urbs quit posting after none of us agreed that BLM was a good thing/doing a good job.

NIckmet is busy getting his PhD in Saxism, while leading the local NYC Black Bloc chapter.

Leathen is enjoying beer and seeing all the movies (ever).

Maca is hunting down crims.

Longo has sweet hair.

Bret has kids, so that's a given.

That's 6 guys down, who else we missing, like everyone?

You all still have me.
6738b790352e62094c2acd52a481e96355de572c306b4c3fead679b25040e29d.jpg

madster111 said:
Was just thinking about this the other day when playing Mass Effect, and the example of Medi-gel. Remember a few years back there was that thing about a guy inventing it for real? Vetigel has started being distributed to vets and is about to start human trials, it stops blood loss almost instantly and promotes healing, give it a little bit of morphine and adrenaline and it's pretty much spot on.

An incredible, advanced piece of technology that in the game comes to humans well into the future.
It's gonna be gathering dust in your first aid kit in 15-20 years.

Yeah, but in ME it's applied with nanobots or some shit from a god damn distance, don't even need to be near the sight of the wound or know the location. we've got the engine but we still haven't figured out the frame, body, or wheels. Best we got are those wrist things that project a barely visible screen on your lower arm (in terms of those bitchin' omnitools).

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Leathen is enjoying beer and seeing all the movies (ever).
Longo has sweet hair.
I cut my hair like two years ago. And now I'm balding. A lot. It's great!

Also, I love following Lethean on Untappd.

My gf is my sugarmomma and I have a little mommy, and we are trying for kids - YAAAY

Also - moving house soon so prepping for that. Kinda been away from the gaming world recently!

Lol I was jk. I get by but money is right. Things would be better if my gf could find work and I didn't have to pay for everything. But I just look at it as preparation for kids

UghRochester said:
LinksOcarina said:
You tell us?

You ok man?
Totally fine. I just felt the forums hasn't been alive much. Thus, this thread was created.

I apologize if this thread title made it sound as if I'm depressed. I'm not, but life could always be better for anyone.

I'm too busy with work to really be around now a days.

It's easy for me to check the forums, because I can do it while I'm at work.

I have work and deadlines to achieve but in saying that, I do get a moment to sit back and breathe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft