• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris_Crime

Rookie
great cast, great writing, great directing
9h7tki.jpg

a4l6o8.jpg

vh8869.gif

I like H. Jon and Eugene, but I do not like Dr. Katz, and isn't this the same creator? I'll give it a shot tonight.

Yes, give it a shot! With an open mind, and an open heart.
of love (and friendship) [for one and all]

if that pissed you off, don't fret; Bob's Burgers is much better.

You're getting madder by the minute, aren't you? I can tell. I know you, Used.

I saw a couple of episodes. It wasn't bad. Somewhere below Archer, but better than say...Futurama or American Dad.

Oh snap. I did not just watch seasons 1, 3 and 4 of Futurama for some burger show to best it. Lethean, you'd better have some darn good backing.

I swear everything that H. Jon touches turns into Gold.

Great series so far. Hopefully FOX doesn't kill it off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Simpsons > Futurama > Family Cleveland Dad

Bob's Burgers isn't up on my TV streaming website (we don't get Hulu here). But once it's up I'll watch it!

Would it be terrible if I wished that Louise were a single child? Not really for the show. She should just have her own show. I hope she gets her own show.

I came away from the last episode having the same sort of the same opinion, but maybe because Kristen Schaal is just so damn good in her role? I actually like Tina.
The mother and son...not yet.

Though I've felt same way about Brian and Stewie on Family Guy since forever. My favorite episodes of Family Guy have nothing to do with the rest of the cast.

Bob's Burgers is pretty refreshing. I've grown tired of South Park, it just not clever or witty anymore. And Family Guy began to suck once they took the smartest and funniest character Brian and turned him into a pretentious douche who wants to bang Louis.

So Bob's Burgers is really the only animated sit-com I watch, unless you count reruns of other shows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle