Bad comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman759

Rookie
U know what to those who comment on other topics & leave negative comments mostly to those who comment on mine just to let u know that's if ur reading this i don't give a flying rats ass about what u say so piss off & thanks for commenting on my topics this is Gman759 & im out

Gman759 said:
this is Gman759 & im out

hu_071002jimrome.jpg

^See I'm going with it being closer to this.

screw-you-guys-im-going-home-102108-1.jpg

Gman, just know: It's not you that we dislike you, it's the fact that we dislike having to work so hard to understand what you're trying to say. You probably have in front of you a keyboard, not a cellphone pad.

Anyways...

Oh no! The man that wrote this amazing OP will no longer post here? How...will this forum ever survive?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Dear Gman,

I hate you, I hate you so much that it keeps me up late at night while I ponder new and revolutionary ways to hate you. My hatred for you goes so far, so beyond far that it esplodes my mind fibers. When I wake up in the morning and my two young, innocent kids ask me "Daddy, what's for breakfast?" I yell out; "I HATE YOU GMAN!!". They then proceed to cry asking me who Gman is and why I hate him so much. I got divorced because I hate you so much, my dog died, my goldfish turned over and my pet pig I keep in the backyard turned into bacon on the spot. It cannot be controlled, when I see a baby passing by me on the street, I have to kick it because I hate YOU so much!

With All The Hatred of 1 Million Al-Qaeda Terrorists Flying Jumbo Jets,

Daddio

P.S. STOP STEALING MY AVATARD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle