Front page comments problem

Lien

Rookie
So huh... I'm trying to post in some of the article in the front page here but it keeps saying there's an error and i should try later. I can reply to comments, just not start one for some odd reasons.
And to add more bizarre in the matter, all the words in the comment box are missing letters, apostrophes are replaced by slash and question marks appear instead of paragraphs.

I believe this problems needs to be fixed immediately. Who knows, maybe my opinion on the Michele Obama Wii u video may change the gaming industry forever!

Oh man Lien your using Vista? :(

May I recommend even if you don't change your OS , Google Chrome. Even keeping it around just for when websites act screwy on Firefox.

To tell the truth... i'm actually using XP... i didn't want to feel old. DON'T JUDGE ME! I'M HIP!

And sorry to tell you this but i tried google chrome, not as add-on friendly as i thought and too much adds. So not my cup of tea.

To much ads? My chrome never came with ads. Have you tried using the chrome extension Adblock plus? Even Flashblock is good.

And there is nothing wrong with using xp. I would prefer that over vista.

Sourdeez said:
To much ads? My chrome never came with ads. Have you tried using the chrome extension Adblock plus? Even Flashblock is good.
Arriving at the party:

Unfashionably early -> Early -> On time -> Late -> Fashionably late -> Unfashionably late -> Party crasher -> Party's over -> You

...just messin' with ya. :p

De-Ting said:
Sourdeez said:
Arriving at the party:

Unfashionably early -> Early -> On time -> Late -> Fashionably late -> Unfashionably late -> Party crasher -> Party's over -> You

...just messin' with ya. :p

Why is everyone so mean to me? :cry: *Hides in the middle of the earth*

:lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod