would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... lets stop acting like WE make the active decisions to sleep with these chicks.. Facial piercings BS, too fake, MORE BS!
If they'd have us, we'd bed them.period.

Anyone who says otherwise... IS A GAY!

roseanne2.jpg

No facial piercings for Eyebrows.. and shes a little bit thicker, for DWTC, and shes fully organic for Ugh.. I guess this is your perfect woman.

BlackStar said:
lokness said:
downwitdaclown69 said:
lol nice stal.

shes to skinny for my tastes. I love the thicker women.

Someone put up a new pic.

StalfrosCC said:
lokness, I prefer my women to be at least eligible to rent a car.

Strong gay detected.

Who is more gay? Stalfros who is married to a woman or lokness who feels the need to post pictures of women in an attempt to cloud us with his denial.

It's also true for virgins where they talk about sex excessively to try and hide who they are.

UrbanMasque said:
Guys... lets stop acting like WE make the active decisions to sleep with these chicks..

Joking aside, perhaps some of us are more mature than others and wouldn't rail every chick we see?

WickedLiquid said:
Joking aside, perhaps some of us are more mature than others and wouldn't rail every chick we see?

yeah, really, i don't desire to sleep with every chick that i come across. It's usually the last thing on my mind believe it or not.

NickKmet said:
WickedLiquid said:

yeah, really, i don't desire to sleep with every chick that i come across. It's usually the last thing on my mind believe it or not.
Second, next to pick a cheap place. God bless half baked, what would I do without you.

I feel like that was a jab at me.. and I kinda feel a certain way about it *ouch*. Wait... whats the name of this thread again?

No jab, I'm just saying who has more pics with the ladies on this forum out the guys posting in here. You. If you don't have pics...

Course, you also have a lot of dudes too. Damn group shots.

What the fuck, GR? Have women brainwashed you that much? "Oh no, I won't bang this fine specimen of the human race because my man pussy wants more than just looks." MY GOD, MAN! Listen to yourselves.

I guarantee that any male here would have sex with any healthy woman aged between 17 and 50 who had any body type ranging between normal sized to fit, if they were on a stranded island with her for a year and she insisted that her burrito needed to be stuffed with your beef, every day.

Right now if you are thinking "I'm sorry but there are some women that fit your criteria who I would not want to engage in coitus with, despite her womanly urges." then I am sorry to tell you that you might just be gay. If you are sure that you aren't gay then look down inside of your pants right now. Go ahead, I'll wait.

You done looking down in the nether regions? What did you see? Yeah, there was a vagina there, wasn't it? Now stfu and go make me a sandwich.

FrozenBacon said:
What the f***, GR? Have women brainwashed you that much? "Oh no, I won't bang this fine specimen of the human race because my man pussy wants more than just looks." MY GOD, MAN! Listen to yourselves.

I guarantee that any male here would have sex with any healthy woman aged between 17 and 50 who had any body type ranging between normal sized to fit, if they were on a stranded island with her for a year and she insisted that her burrito needed to be stuffed with your beef, every day.

Right now if you are thinking "I'm sorry but there are some women that fit your criteria who I would not want to engage in coitus with, despite her womanly urges." then I am sorry to tell you that you might just be gay. If you are sure that you aren't gay then look down inside of your pants right now. Go ahead, I'll wait.

You done looking down in the nether regions? What did you see? Yeah, there was a vagina there, wasn't it? Now stfu and go make me a sandwich.

omg ur so hard

once again ignoring the fact herpes comes with the package. i didn't exactly thoroughly read the responses. if someone is actually denying that they would hit that herpes or not then yea i agree with you, they're full of shit.

man this topic is making everyone really stupid! put your damn boners away guys! you all have pron on other tabs, i feel like deflating everyones erections

UglyGirl.jpg

peace boners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman