would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
intoTheRain said:
FrozenBacon said:
What the f***, GR? Have women brainwashed you that much? "Oh no, I won't bang this fine specimen of the human race because my man pussy wants more than just looks." MY GOD, MAN! Listen to yourselves.

I guarantee that any male here would have sex with any healthy woman aged between 17 and 50 who had any body type ranging between normal sized to fit, if they were on a stranded island with her for a year and she insisted that her burrito needed to be stuffed with your beef, every day.

Right now if you are thinking "I'm sorry but there are some women that fit your criteria who I would not want to engage in coitus with, despite her womanly urges." then I am sorry to tell you that you might just be gay. If you are sure that you aren't gay then look down inside of your pants right now. Go ahead, I'll wait.

You done looking down in the nether regions? What did you see? Yeah, there was a vagina there, wasn't it? Now stfu and go make me a sandwich.

omg ur so hard

once again ignoring the fact herpes comes with the package. i didn't exactly thoroughly read the responses. if someone is actually denying that they would hit that herpes or not then yea i agree with you, they're full of s***.

My post wasn't about the original woman, it was about the comments some people made about other women that were posted. Like this one:

kingg5 said:
I personally dislike gigantic fun bags like that. I'm more of an ass man so no.

He said he won't bang a woman because her tits are too big? Did I seriously just read that? I hope that was a joke.

^LoLoLoL.. RIGHT!!

I thought I was in the twilight zone, but I'm sooo happy someone else is seeing what I am seeing.

Susan_Boyle.jpg

Would you hit Old Susan. Be honest gents.

UrbanMasque said:
....how much is she worth now?
I'm sad to say that this is exactly what went through my head first. She's meant to have a great personality? So there is that...

FrozenBacon said:
intoTheRain said:
FrozenBacon said:
What the f***, GR? Have women brainwashed you that much? "Oh no, I won't bang this fine specimen of the human race because my man pussy wants more than just looks." MY GOD, MAN! Listen to yourselves.

I guarantee that any male here would have sex with any healthy woman aged between 17 and 50 who had any body type ranging between normal sized to fit, if they were on a stranded island with her for a year and she insisted that her burrito needed to be stuffed with your beef, every day.

Right now if you are thinking "I'm sorry but there are some women that fit your criteria who I would not want to engage in coitus with, despite her womanly urges." then I am sorry to tell you that you might just be gay. If you are sure that you aren't gay then look down inside of your pants right now. Go ahead, I'll wait.

You done looking down in the nether regions? What did you see? Yeah, there was a vagina there, wasn't it? Now stfu and go make me a sandwich.

omg ur so hard

once again ignoring the fact herpes comes with the package. i didn't exactly thoroughly read the responses. if someone is actually denying that they would hit that herpes or not then yea i agree with you, they're full of s***.

My post wasn't about the original woman, it was about the comments some people made about other women that were posted. Like this one:

kingg5 said:
I personally dislike gigantic fun bags like that. I'm more of an ass man so no.

He said he won't bang a woman because her tits are too big? Did I seriously just read that? I hope that was a joke.

Only you and Urban have a problem.

Both you and Urban are black.

...just sayin' pimps. In the wise words of The Mole, "you need to stop thinking with your Diiick!"

MattAY said:
Only you and Urban have a problem.

Both you and Urban are black.

...just sayin' pimps. In the wise words of The Mole, "you need to stop thinking with your Diiick!"

Ok mr. holier than thou.. Again, I ask you - WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD?!

This isn't a question of would you bang Miley Cyrus or Mila Kunis, there is no choice that displays preferences. It is a yes or no question. And the fact that people are lying TO THEMSELVES is very revealing. I don't care how highly you regard yourself - if that chick wanted YOU, she could have you (unless you were in a committed relationship) - lets be real here. Maybe we're (bacon n myself) more truthful than we should be about some of this stuff, but you when you say WE have a "problem" it nudges me the wrong way just a bit.
So, I guess i should clarify some things:
I dont try to sleep with every woman I meet ( I'm actually in a relationship - and I haven't cheated on her).
When I see females - for a brief instant I note whether they are attractive or not (but i'd imagine everyone does this - even women) then I move on with the whatever I was doing (i don't gawk and eye them up and down either).
I have female friends who are attractive who I haven't slept with or tried to sleep with.
I can understand the married guys on the forum not wanting to say yes/no - for fear these postings might be used against them in divorce court.

But I stand firm in what I've said all along - most of you in here are LYING! Maybe we should put more "everyday" girls up here and make the yes/no answers interesting
[*cue the tigerlily picture]
so lets try this again... and be honest with yourself.

WOULD U HIT THIS??

paula-patton-1-0808-lg.jpg

If you say no, give me a valid reason why you wouldn't.
-Her bangs being too low doesn't count as "valid" either.

UrbanMasque said:
But I stand firm in what I've said all along - most of you in here are LYING!

That's a pretty ignorant statement...

Just because someone doesn't want to bang someone else doesn't mean they're lying to look cool.

And why is this thread still going? It died once we stopped talking about nostalgia and got back on "HAWT OR NAWT PIX"

She has the caveman face going on. But not bad body. Just please show real women and not fakes. Had a few chances with a fake (fake tits and shiz) just can't do it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Urban is overcompensating for something?

Or is he just being black? I forget with those people sometimes.

Longo_2_guns said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Urban is overcompensating for something?

Or is he just being black? I forget with those people sometimes.
lol wow you're an ass XD

Urban, I'm gonna be honest, that's the first picture in this thread that I'd totally hit. Yeah, I'd hit the others if they came onto me, but I'd totally pursue that girl until she let me tap her

No
paula-patton-1-0808-lg.jpg

basically I don't wanna fuck some chick that's on the internet, you know?

That ruins it right off the bat.

Does she have a banging body? Well, she has some nice tits, I dunno about her ass. My problem is she's fucking naked on the internet (well, almost). This same girl in an "everyday" sort of setting may be what that is but, fuck, I guess you can call me old fashioned because I can't get that switch to flip on most every chick who'll parade their almost naked body on the internet.

That could be the only problem i have with these chicks. Show the same chick in her Sunday best, and without a sex face on, i'd probably say otherwise.

I'm only going off what you're giving me.

swingvote1.jpg

Maybe this is what we need, a before an after.

Yeah she's pretty cute in this picture. And she's got some big ass tits. So hell yeah I'd fuck her.

Include Before and After pics now. It changes everything.

Robin Meade from Headline News :thumbup:

click on pic for another view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133