Why are guys such **********?

MattAY: I know you're British, but that's still wrong.

I'm on to you, Longo.

Let's settle this with a duel. Consider yourself slapped with my dainty leather glove.

Come at me, bro.

Who's writing about chat where, Sightless??

Also, you have so few posts. I have more, so I am better than you!! And more respected in the community!!

One! Get out of the way! This is between me and Longo.

Also, my posts are intrinsically better than yours by virtue of being mine, so I am better and hold more respect.

It's so easy to amaze someone of your mental capacity, Longo. I'm not surprised that you're dazzled.

intoTheRain said:
In b4 20 page thread because a girl started it.

cKIlq.png

Girls are lucky, if they're interested in guy stuff it just turns us on. But if we're interested in girly things they think of us as their gay BFF.

There is nothing dainty about leather gloves. They are manly in a way that the world has forgotten.

Besides, asking why men are Ducktards is like asking why dogs and cats lick their crotches...

Its fun and amuses them...

danielrbischoff said:
Where'd you get that glove? Pretty fancy... I want one.
Your father. Don't you recognize it? Ahah.... ahahahahaha..... You can't have it.

Lethean said:
And why did you have to say "come at me bro" :(
I thought it was appropriate. :(

FrozenBacon, De-Ting: I do that all the time. It's usually called for.

WickedLiquid said:
Girls are lucky, if they're interested in guy stuff it just turns us on. But if we're interested in girly things they think of us as their gay BFF.
Well, there are limits to both, aren't there? Guys want girls to still fit into that girly role, right? I mean, they don't want to be going out with someone who's like their bff either... Dude, let's hit the bar and scope out bitches. It depends on how you treat that interest. What are "girly things," anyway?

I'd like to think that people are turned on by having a variety of interests, and sharing mutual interests, in general. Are we really that surprised still that gender roles and that sort of thing are flexible/questionably exist?

spartan317: You haven't met my leather glove yet. Allow me to introduce you. Via your face! Yeah. s'right. Also, not Ducktards.

danielrbischoff: Do it.

Sightless said:
FrozenBacon, De-Ting: I do that all the time. It's usually called for.
Well yes, it is called for when girls do it to guys. I'm was expressing my disdain for guys that do that to girls.

danielrbischoff said:
WickedLiquid said:
Found yourself in that place quite frequently huh Wicked?

Do I have to put you in your place with another rap?

haha, but it's true. When you think of a girl gamer you think awesome, when you think of a guy Twilight fan you think WTF?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133