What Are You Playing? - The Official Thread

My friend got me Dark Souls II on PC, so I'm replaying that for the first time since launch.
It makes me rather play Dark Souls 1/3.
I also got Darkest Dungeon, and I've been loving that.

My friend got me Dark Souls II on PC, so I'm replaying that for the first time since launch.
It makes me rather play Dark Souls 1/3.
I also got Darkest Dungeon, and I've been loving that.

I -really- want to play Dark Souls III again, I really enjoyed that.

Feeling my way through Subnautica. Only an hour total in so far and mostly have no idea what I’m doing but it’s pretty fun so far

I started playing Warframe (update is 18gb!)
I'm just learning how to use frames and mods, but Warframe has enormous potential. I still have to check it out here with PvP.
The game is free to play
If would you like to buy Warframe platinum, skins, mods items and Plat - Check here - best Warframe shop https://odealo.com/games/warframe

Last edited:
Re-downloaded Dying Light for PS4. One of my favourite games of 2015 and I just had an urge to play something zombie-related.

I also downloaded an application to put more games onto my mini SNES. It's pretty cool to relive so many more childhood classics. It's a shame some of these games weren't put on the mini SNES to begin with (e.g. Chrono Trigger).

Not really buying any new games at the moment. My next gaming purchase will most likely be Spider-Man in September.

No Man's Sky. Truth be told, I didn't brought into the hype so I skipped out on it the first time around. Saw it on sale for $30 on steam and people were saying that it's a lot better now so I decided to give it a shot. It's alright and it is a lot of fun with friends. It feels like a cross between Elite:Dangerous and Ark. So I have a question to the people that brought into the hype: What did you guys expected it to be?

No Man's Sky. Truth be told, I didn't brought into the hype so I skipped out on it the first time around. Saw it on sale for $30 on steam and people were saying that it's a lot better now so I decided to give it a shot. It's alright and it is a lot of fun with friends. It feels like a cross between Elite:Dangerous and Ark. So I have a question to the people that brought into the hype: What did you guys expected it to be?

I'm tempted to re-download No Man's Sky for the PS4 due to the massive update it's recently received because apparently, it's a lot better nowadays.

I bought into it because I thought it was going to be an exploration haven, and I love the themes of discovery and exploration in games... but No Man's Sky to begin with, felt so empty.

I don't know how it will be later on but it does feel a bit empty especially the space stations. Now that we're 30 hours in me and my friends are having a blast but... the game is seriously buggy especially co-op. Like we'd have invisible ships, people falling to their deaths in space, ships landing on top of each other, issues with freighters, ships shooting themselves, etc.

I've moved onto Dying Light's DLC expansion pack, The Following. Just as fun as the first game, but taking down volatile nests seems a little frustrating, at times.

I started playing Dead Cells. It's a 2D, platforming, pixel-animated "Metroidvania" style of a game that's quite bloody hard. It reminds me of a faster variation of Salt & Sanctuary, a Dark Souls inspired 2D platformer.

Every time you die in Dead Cells, you essentially have to start over from scratch. The catch though, is that you do become stronger over the course of your adventure as you receive permanent upgrades.

It's frustrating, but I am strangely enjoying it and am also told that as you become more powerful and better at combat, the game does get better.

I've been playing TellTale's Batman: The Enemy Within, as I finished chapter 1 back in Jan/Feb, and since it wasn't all released yet I put it on hold and started Persona 5. Currently on the last chapter. I've really been enjoying TT's take on Batman, as the characters are still recognizable after years of movies, cartoons and comics, but given just enough of a twist to make them feel fresh and original.

I started playing Dead Cells. It's a 2D, platforming, pixel-animated "Metroidvania" style of a game that's quite bloody hard. It reminds me of a faster variation of Salt & Sanctuary, a Dark Souls inspired 2D platformer.
Dead Cells looks amazing, so if Salt & Sanctuary is like that maybe I should give that one a try.
Also I started another new save of New Vegas. I have a problem. By my count this is my... 8th playthrough. Approximately. I'm playing as Evil Paul Bunyan, since I got a Fire Axe and I use it on EVERYONE.

Dead Cells looks amazing, so if Salt & Sanctuary is like that maybe I should give that one a try.
Also I started another new save of New Vegas. I have a problem. By my count this is my... 8th playthrough. Approximately. I'm playing as Evil Paul Bunyan, since I got a Fire Axe and I use it on EVERYONE.

Dead Cells is fun but can be frustrating. Unlike Dark Souls or Salt & Sanctuary, when you die in Dead Cells, you lose almost everything and can't get it back. You also go back to the very beginning of the game. The environment also changes, similar to the Diablo games, so every time you die, the layout of each area will change.

You do keep some things, though. Over the course of the game, you can unlock permanent bonuses to your character, as well as better random weapons (when/if you start again, you are given two basic items, but you can change that to two random, better items) and you can also acquire Metroidvania-like abilities to essentially create shortcuts throughout the environment so it does slowly get easier and faster. I'm unsure if bosses remain dead even after you die, I'd have to check that out.

I really enjoyed Salt & Sanctuary, though. That game is pretty much a Dark Souls clone turned 2D, and personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. Would highly recommend playing it.

I started playing Shadow Tactics: Shogun

The game is not popular yet, but my first experiences are great.
A bit like the Commandos series games.

Still playing Dead Cells, a bit on and off. It frustrates the shit out of me yet for some reason I keep crawling back for more.

Spider-Man comes out this week but sadly I won't be around to play it, so I'll get my disgusting, grubby hands on a copy next week after our trip.

I got Spider-Man for PS4 and I absolutely love it. It reminds me of the 2004 movie game of Spider-Man 2, which despite being a movie licensed game... was actually really good for its time. Spider-Man for PS4 feels just like that, but so much better.

I started spider-man, I expected to be disappointed and finally not, the game is really nice, can be a little lack of challenge but the gameplay is good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

Last edited:
Red Dead Redemption

According to my save files, I last played it on Sept 20, 2010. And man, it has not aged a DAY.
Still easily one of the best games ever made, and clearly a game well ahead of its time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod