What Are You Playing? - The Official Thread

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jonathan_Leack, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 Hey kiddo!

I was getting my butt kicked by the Valkyrie and now Im two levels higher. I should go back...

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I got to the wedding in Sleeping Dogs and I just had to... stop.
    I don't know if I can do this again.

I also just surpassed 400 hours in R6 Siege and have been killing time with Totally Accurate Battlegrounds, which is the first battle royale that's actually really fun.

3. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

You should be able to smash the Valkyrie now that you've leveled up. Just watch her attack patterns.

4. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I ended up trading in some old games that I don't play anymore and thus, caved in and bought Vampyr. If I'm not happy with the game, I'll take it back within ten days to get a full refund.

It's... different.

The beginning sucks and is fairly boring, but it does get better as you get into the game. The presentation of the game is odd. It looks good, but can look bad, very quickly. The character models look like they're from the PS3 era of 2011, and the animations look pretty shoddy. The combat is quite tough, especially if you're playing a "good" path.

The social system, interacting with other NPCs and the story however, seems quite interesting. Exploration isn't bad either, even though it's kinda... well at this stage, mostly the samey-streets of rainy London at night.

I'll keep playing and see how I go.

I also bought and downloaded Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, because I saw it on PSN for like... ten bucks, so I figured why not. Upon playing it, I realized it was a waste of my time, money and download, as ten years on from the game's original release, it feels incredibly repetitive and I do not have an urge to play anymore than the third level.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018 at 5:03 PM