What video games can you play right now while multi-tasking?

UnitedGamer

Rookie
I can do other stuff while playing a video game if the game I'm playing is either on auto-play, pvp free killing with a friend, or doing some farming on a PC game. All I had to do is put aside the gaming screen then continue playing the game instinctively while watching an anime/series. lol

Another example is playing on a mobile phone like Game of Dice while surfing the internet on my PC, playing other video games on PC, or watching animes/movies.

How about you guys? What are you playing right now and stuff you are doing while playing those games? :D

Dude, I can barely single-task!!

Seriously, though, games I typically play demand all my attention, especially if it's a story-driven ggame. I may hop on the forums or open a chat room, but that is the extent of my multi-tasking while gaming.

When I used to play online poker more frequently, I'd also put in a movie or something.

De-Ting said:
I play on my PS3, Wii U, PC, and iPad, simultaneously, while pooping.

Go ahead. Ask me how.

I did manage to experience playing with my phone or even PS3 while pooping I just leave the door open so I can still see what I'm doing on my PS3 game. That was the time I can't pause the game but I really need to poop. But on PC? No, unless I have a laptop.

So, yeah. How did you do it? :lol:

De-Ting said:

Go ahead. Ask me how.
dTmqF1i.jpg

Take the Wii U, iPad, and PS3 controller into the bathroom, leave the door open, and use an auto-clicker program on the PC. Let that do it's thing while I farm beast-steaks on Dragon's Dogma, play or edit Mario Maker levels during loading screens, and play whatever game I've got going on the iPad in between levels.

Bonus points if I manage to feed a cat somewhere in there. Estimated movement duration: 10 min.

I can't really multitask with games. I can talk to people, whether someone is in the room with me or if it's by microphone chat. I usually pause games to talk, or maybe have a quick break and check out my phone or something.

I can't multitask at all when I play games like Dark Souls or Salt and Sanctuary though, e.g. punishingly difficult games where you can't pause.

De-Ting said:
Take the Wii U, iPad, and PS3 controller into the bathroom, leave the door open, and use an auto-clicker program on the PC. Let that do it's thing while I farm beast-steaks on Dragon's Dogma, play or edit Mario Maker levels during loading screens, and play whatever game I've got going on the iPad in between levels.

Bonus points if I manage to feed a cat somewhere in there. Estimated movement duration: 10 min.

LOL :D. That's so awesome! Gonna buy my own house someday have the bathroom be able to see the my future large TV screen once I leave the door open. But man, I don't think you will be able to fully enjoy your games if you do this always lol

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:

Go ahead. Ask me how.
dTmqF1i.jpg

spamming the same button? :lol:

Didn't get it much but after searching google by image, I just recently found out who Cole Phelp and his poker face memes. lol

I can do other stuff while playing a video game if the game I'm playing is either on auto-play, pvp free killing with a friend, or doing some farming on a PC game. All I had to do is put aside the gaming screen then continue playing the game instinctively while watching an anime/series. lol

Another example is playing on a mobile phone like Game of Dice while surfing the internet on my PC, playing other video games on PC, or watching animes/movies.

How about you guys? What are you playing right now and stuff you are doing while playing those games? :D

How about earning money while teaching others how to play games online at 121with ? You will surely enjoy it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod