SMITE Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple killing with my favorite character of course Loki or also I guess u can say ground smashing and stunning and throwing 4 or so enemies with Xian tian

Welcome to our official thread for our Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway.

To enter, simply post here sharing the coolest or most memorable moment you've ever had in SMITE.

All winners will receive a code to unlock Cu Chulainn with his Hound of Ulster, as well as Camazotz with Xibalba's Shadow.

We will update this thread when the giveaway is complete. Good luck!

To enter, simply post here sharing the coolest or most memorable moment you've ever had in SMITE.

All winners will receive a code to unlock Cu Chulainn with his Hound of Ulster, as well as Camazotz with Xibalba's Shadow.

Playing a match that went over an hour and running in all at once to ult their Titan and SNATCH up that victory after a long fight.

Most memorable moment would be when I got a triple kill with Thanatos' ult set up by our Hades followed by the pentakill/deicide we needed to secure the win. Our Ullr also DCed half way through and never came back so winning after a 40 minute match felt extra good.

Since I tend to have a bad streak, my two most memorable moments were when I showed up an Anubis as an Artemis by getting a load more kills than him and when me and my friends each opened an event chest and they all got tier 3 skins and I got a recolored Ao Kuang.

When i won a SWC 2017 pack giveaway. I've passed all the last odissey trying to earn enough gems to buy it, but was over, and i thought i would never have that amaterasu skin

the best coolest moment was a penta kill with syclla ultimate in areana.it was so aweosomeand as ao kuang i was on 14 hp and i exexuted dragon fafnir and became dragon as i escaped

My most memorable moment is when i get my first penta with xing i was playing him damge and just ult all the other team then i get my benta xD

My best moment by far was with Aphrodite. I was in arena and the score was 5 to 23 points. The enemy team was aggressive in their push to get the last kill for the win. I was connected to a Bellona. In in game chat she said her ultimate was ready, I replied the same. The rest of our team was out so we were holding down the fort. Minion wave clears were no issue for me. Bellona managed to take out enemy Odin and the remaining four were: Anubis, Apollo, Rat and Ravana. Bellona and I were at full health while they clearly needed to retreat. So Bellona "Rally Here" and, as predicted, she was stunned and ult'd on. She beads out of Anubis's wrap and Ravana's stun, while Apollo and Rat were airborne ready to jump on me. Sure enough they came down on me and I used my ult. Bellona killed Anubis and Ravana, I killed Apollo and Bellona helped kill Rat. All of a sudden in chat: "Awesome" "You Rock" and "Good Game" spammed. On the Victory screen were Bellona and I. I emoted to the opposing team "GG", Bellona spam laughed and her character said, "I'm not so easily defeated' as she was within kill range. I spammed my Taunt "Take a chill pill" and laughed. Best... Moment... Ever.

Most memorable SMITE moment? Must be the arena match where I ended up 8/0/20 as Nox, because the enemy team was suffering from serious blindness. Like I was 100 HP in front of them, and they run towards our guardian and focus him. It happened like 7 times.

There are a couple of memorable moments... coolest has to be, saving a very low health teammate with a well placed freeze (i was ymir) and then my team swoops in and we delete the 3 people who chased the kill, epic save :)

My most memorable moment ? In fact, there are 2 moments...

1) My first Fire Giant Snipe Steal with Ra :p
Great moment, with congratulations from my team

2) A wonderful penta with KKK ultimate during Hades bonus round :D

my most memorable moment was when me and my friends all picked guardians in seige and i was sylvanus they hid behind me while i was in the bushes and we invaded them begin game and won the game beacuse of it

My best moment is when i defended titan in assault alone 1vs5 with everyone at full health as zeus, i killed 3 of them and the 2 left had less than half hp, i died but the titan was alive and my team had enough time to respawn

Today is the best clash match.. i'v ever played.. Guess how..?
Coz the battle was of 55min clash match!! So awesome.. !! I was Ra there..!! Really A great match!!

One of the funniest and most memorable moments i had in smite was when i got a triple kill with athena after channeling my ultimate on an ally thor as he landed the most epic dunk ever under the enemy phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle