Official Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan_Leack

Former Executive Editor
Update: This giveaway has completed.

To celebrate our new Dark Theme, Blizzard has sent over five codes for Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer. Note that these codes are for PC only.

To enter, post below answering the following question:
  • What is your favorite Diablo 3 class and why?
On July 12th at 12:00PM PT we will randomly select five winners who will be private messaged on this forum.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Barbarian! Whirlwind is an iconic ability. Spin to win. I literally have thousands of hours played actively whirlwinding ever since I first started Diablo II back in 2001.

Don't want a code but got the Necro DLC for PS4 over the 4th of July weekend and had a blast with character (brought back so many memories since he was my very first Diablo class). Highly recommend to fans and good luck folks on the competition!

My favorite D3 class is a toss up between the Demon Hunter and Necro. Been playing the demon hunter a lot longer and have him well equipped for greater rifts and higher level torments but just got the Necro to lvl 70 so need to start working on a build for higher difficulty but just a really fun class to play.

Favourite class was the Demon Hunter.

I found their dual hand crossbows really stupid, but crazy fun and at times, somewhat over powered. For me, it was an awesome feeling to walk into a room filled with monsters, then clear the room in less than a second.

I also liked how the Demon Hunter could do flips and shit.

Monk all the way. Started with it since 2013 and it's the closest to the Assassin class from D2. Although I'm currently using Demon Hunter since I just finished the Multishot Build.

I play as a barbarian but have a demon hunter in hardcore mode. I would say I prefer the barbarian though. Something about the fast paced, dual wield playstyle and being in the thick of it. I found the demon hunter wasn't all that varied in it's arsenal. Then again I may just need to get past like level 12.

For me it has to be monk. I remember dashing around the crypts with my husband on our monks, spending days farming to get paragon level 100, which was a big deal in 2013 or thereabout.

I've bought the game just to try the monk.. And it was a blast! I totally fell in love on how fluid he is ^.^ Even tough i've tried all other classes - for now I'm still returning to my good old monk.

Crusader. I thoroughly enjoyed standing in a giant group of mobs and hacking them all down with the thorns build.

Second favorite would be Witch Doctor. So awesome thematically; raining corpses and piranhas and jars of spiders to name a few.

Ought to be thorns Crusader. I love being a beefy guy, wholly armored, walking round the place while all sort of demons die trying to hit me.

For me the favorite class would be the Wizard.
I've always been a big fan of fantasy and magic so being able to disintegrate enemies whilst controlling the immeasurable power of arcanum at your finger tips really scratched that itch for me.

I started out with a Demon Hunter, but I ended up favoring Crusader honestly. When I was way younger, I used to play Diablo II with my now brother-in-law, and he always ran a "Hammerdin" build. I played exclusively Necromancer back then needless to say, he was like a guardian that kept me from dying too much. I wasn't very good, haha.
It was fascinating for me to watch him run through and melt everything around us. When Diablo III came out, we both played, but over time he sustained a back injury that has halted him from sitting for too long and has resulted in nerve damage. We would still call and talk about builds now and again, and that's when I decided to do my best to recreate his old "Hammerdin" from DII in DIII. It seems silly, but it's mostly a nostalgic sort of favoritism. When I play our "Hammsader" it's almost like old times.

I'm stoked that they're bringing Necromancer as a playable DLC to Diablo III. Diablo has always been a "memory" game for me, I spent a lot of time playing with my closest friends and family, and I hope that DIII continues to do that for people like it has for me. This might be pretty cheesy, but I hope you folks enjoyed reading this memory/experience. It's been a blast, and one way or another, I hope to check out the Necro DLC. Best wishes!

In any game I play, I prefer to create as much distance as possible between me and the enemy. In Battlefield, I am a sniper. In Skyrim, I am an archer (Who isn't?) Even in flight simulators! I fight from beyond visual range!

Being trained with firearms through the military probably helps sway me to the power of projectile weaponry, but I am also a martial artist. I do certainly enjoy the thrills of close combat. That sounded way cooler than I really am, I promise.

That said, I am torn between the Demon Hunter and the Monk. In the end, though, I think I have to stick with the Hunter. I've always found it safer to keep the enemy at bay, and use the traps to slow them down so I can relocate if need be.

Plus, who doesn't love dual crossbows?

Cheers!

Monk by a mile; pair of brass knuckles, 100 god damn punches followed by more punches and finished off with even more punches or a giant funeral bell. All in like, 4 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod