Since he has just be DYING to tell us...

rofl the last 6 posts or so are pretty vile.

Speaking of DUIs etc etc, i got pulled over once in one of those 'random' breath tests. i was on my way home from picking up my sister from school when i was asked to blow into the little tube thingies. i dont drink so i knew i was good and drove off after i had blown into it, no confirmation

yeah thats right. im a baller i dont need no officer to tell me im fine. after i left him in the dust my sister told me i was an idiot for driving off apparently he was smiling and stunned at the arrogance and told me i was 'good' but before he could tell me i was already down the road.

pretty gangster right?

UghRochester said:
I didn't realize that 10 cans worth would make me vomit in less than an hour
I asked, "Can I jack off?"

I know this has probably been analyzed already but I no has interwebz at my house so I just saw this now. All I can say is MORON. And 10 cans will make most people (unless they're borderline alcoholics) vomit, especially if you drank all 10 in an hour. That's 6 minutes/beer and the human body can only really process one drink per hour, two in the first hour. Ugh, you fail.

And maybe talk to a lawyer or something, I don't know what the fines are for underage drinking but I know that you're dumb.

So Ugh, is this the outcome you were looking to get from the GR forum?

Let me just start by saying, "Tard". I will now finish by saying some other things. First, this has helped me understand your posts a great deal. Second, if you were my kid, you would have a lot more than the moniker Drunkie. There's f-ups, then there is this. Stupid decision heaped on stupid decision. Sigh, have fun explaining that to future employers.

Bretimus_v2 said:
So Ugh, is this the outcome you were looking to get from the GR forum?
Well, I only posted "I was busted for underage drinking" three times in various spots of the site before this thread was made. I didn't actually intend Stal would create this thread. Also, I already knew I was a dumbass (I swear I may have mentioned it in my story somewhere). I wasn't going to share my night, but since I knew I would get insulted anyhow, I figured I would share the story for the simple pleasure of amusement.

Well, the fact that you dropped hints three times was begging for attention, like a teenage girl repeatedly asking if she's prettier than every other girl you see together.

But in all truth, best of luck.

It's true that Stal's beard gives me something to hang on to (thrusts), however it is just lust. He's sexy...but you're pretty.

'Can I jack off?'

You actually said that? Is that some kind of reach for humour? I hope not, because I don't want to have to reconsider my leftist stance regarding the death penalty..

Bretimus_v2 said:
Well, the fact that you dropped hints three times was begging for attention, like a teenage girl repeatedly asking if she's prettier than every other girl you see together

I wish I could sig but I like my Venture Bros one too much, so someone please, please, PLEASE sig this because it brings a giggle to my heart.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Mmmm...bile and apple sauce.
Diarrhea?
Mods feel free to close this thread

Size 1? Are you freaking kidding me? Do you actually think we're all using 7ft monitors set to a resolution of over 9000? I'm not going to take that as a genuine request, feel free to PM me with a normal sized message though.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod