Since he has just be DYING to tell us...

Getting drunk on shitty beer, puking, flipping off a cop, getting arrested, making an ass of yourself at the police station, puking again, getting your name in the paper, and being called Drunkie by your family and friends is all no big deal.

Allowing your friend to drive drunk, and then getting in the car with him, IS a big deal. You are a fucking moron. Hope your buddy gets a harsh sentence.

i know why his freind got him drunk. he thought he had a pretty mouth.

anyways. you know what the smart thing would of been? to either get a d.d., or spend the night at a freinds house. hell, even calling your parents for a lift home would of been smarter than getting in a car with a drunkard that only likes you for your mouth.

used44 said:
Allowing your friend to drive drunk, and then getting in the car with him, IS a big deal. You are a f****** moron. Hope your buddy gets a harsh sentence.
this is my only thought for this topic.

tigerlily521985 said:
used44 said:
Allowing your friend to drive drunk, and then getting in the car with him, IS a big deal. You are a f****** moron. Hope your buddy gets a harsh sentence.
this is my only thought for this topic.

I also agree.
Drunk driving is somewhat the most stupid and dangerous thing to do.
And I am not thinking of your or your friend's safety, I am thinking about the other people.

Stupid stupid stupid, drunk driving.

Pretty good story. The best drinking stories do not involve driving, so you got lucky there young friend. But the highlights of the night had to be vomiting on the steps of the police station and almost sideswiping an officer's cruiser. Plus you gave him the bird!

Brave .. Stupid... either way, most will never walk the path.. a path you've already traversed, squire.
And..for that alone....<stands up, begins slow clap>
Consider yourself at home! Sir Drunkie *salute*

I'm proud of you Ugh. You made me feel good about myself, because at no stage of that story would I ever make any of those incredibly dumb decisions.

Well done drunkie, well done.

StalfrosCC said:
Wait... I have a f****** problem with this story...

Magistrate?

What?

Are you in Papua New Guinean?
No i'm in PA of the United States
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
hell, even calling your parents for a lift home would of been smarter
When I first woke up, I was angry at myself for not thinking of that when partying
MattAY said:
What are you getting charged for? Failure to comply with an officer, or underage drinking? Or both?

PS - your friend who is 21, is not only the biggest shitstain for driving drunk. But his charges must be colossal, no?
I'm getting charged for underage drinking, my friend will receive charges for DUI.
Affen said:
Not happening much around there?

"The local fame 'Mr McDonalds' were arrested yesterday evening! Read the whole story about the events that ended up in this tradegy!"
Not what you thought. They make a list of 85% of the police reports and place them in their own little section.
This whole week sucked for me; First my cell phone was stolen, my grandma's boyfriend died, I had a minor flu, and now I have to face the local magistrate on tuesday because of my dumbass. What a great week!

UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
So you are saying your Grandmother is single now?
Yes, I'm a little surprise you're a grandmotherfucker, but then again you're Stalfros.

don't knock it till you try it. nothing like a bj with just gums and no teeth. no worries on biting or scraping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod