Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin and I were good friends to, until he blocked me and deleted me on MSN with no explanation or reasoning. It was as if he wanted to do away with everything GR related. Except for Frozen, who picked WR over GR, lol. j/k frozen if you ever read this, probably not.

Hexagram said:
Colin and I were good friends to, until he blocked me and deleted me on MSN with no explanation or reasoning. It was as if he wanted to do away with everything GR related. Except for Frozen, who picked WR over GR, lol. j/k frozen if you ever read this, probably not.

I think we all just need to leave GR, and go outside. Force ourselfs to not come back for like a month and a half (fuck it two months) and just tell how our lifes have become that much better...

DAMN YOU GR!!! DAMN YOU DUKE FOR TAKING OUR PRECIOUS LIVES AND KEEPING US INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a difference between leaving a message board and shutting out your friends. One day, you'll understand what it's like to have friends Hellfire.

lol hex.

I do have friends >.>

I just don't see them as often as other people might. Which is why I need my GODDAMN LICENSE...

I'm not going to get into that though. *eye twitch's*

And you say "there's a difference between leaving a message board, and shutting out your friends."

It's not as if your bonds with these people online are really THAT strong. -_-

lol colins too good for GR, haha, too old maybe

the thing is most of you around here seem to have a superiority complex, to be honest I can't stand more than half of you, just the really arrogant fucks like DWTC and Colin really force a response, none of you are anyone special, keep that in mind, it;ll soften the blow of reality when you leave mommy and daddies home

Icepick said:
lol colins too good for GR, haha, too old maybe

the thing is most of you around here seem to have a superiority complex, to be honest I can't stand more than half of you, just the really arrogant **** like DWTC and Colin really force a response, none of you are anyone special, keep that in mind, it;ll soften the blow of reality when you leave mommy and daddies home

Why do you come here then, if you can't stand half of the people here?

over half, and i've invested a large ammount of time into this place, plus theres a few here who are capable of intelligent conversatioin

my mommy and daddy love me, they are going to let me live with them until I'm finished with college.

just thought I'd let you know...

didn't you get kicked out of your house, i think i remember a topic about it way back in the day

Hexagram said:

lol, I still visit here every now and then. Its just that I dont spend as much time on the computer anymore and most of my time is spent in the PC forum when I do.

*looks at topic title*

f12922ca.jpg

Well, my apologies if I deter this topic at all. I just figured I'd come in here and say a couple of things since my post illicited more of a response than I had expected.

Hex and Icepick are right...Partially.

Hex, I never deleted and blocked you at least not to my knowledge that it was you. So I'm sorry if I did. And yeah. I do have a nasty habit of shutting certain friends out. It isn't an arrogance thing or anything..It's an isolation thing. I'd just rather be alone than entertaining people at times is all.

Icepick, wow..You and I...We've had our differences. I know you hate me. I hated you at one point. I don't think there's any reason to hate you though so I'm not going to bother. I said alot of shit about you that I don't even think I meant, just to save face and keep everyone happy. Of course it bit me in the ass because you always found out. A large problem I always had in life was wanting to please everyone. I'm just...Not caring now since I know that will never happen.

It wasn't arrogance that had caused me to leave GR, or flame people. I left because honestly I'm tired of this place and I felt it had nothing new to offer. I still feel that way. The flaming of certain people, I'm not sure what prompted that. Angst? Arrogance? I don't know. Honestly though, about three quarters or even say...98 percent of you didn't deserve it as much as I let on. So I'm sorry for that. I was just here for so long and had such disdain for it that I said whatever without thinking.

Anyways, there you have it - Me leaving and whatnot.

Oh and DwTC...I was perhaps a little harsh but I see you becoming like I was. Someone who was liked by alot of people and then just turning into a jerk who acts superior to everyone. No one here really knows enough about each other to act that way really. Sure you've known each other for a long time but unless you really talk off the forums, you don't know each other well enough to flame one another, and those who do talk off the forums are close enough to NOT flame each other.

Well, hope this cleared some things up, sorry to deter it. I just didn't want to make an entirely new topic since I'm not "back" or anything and the comments/questions about me were all posted in here anyways.

So here's a picture of the NIN concert I had just seen recently!!(Well not the one *I* was at. I didn't have a camera with me, but of the same tour.)

486952091_l.jpg

Best. Show. Ever. It was honestly the experience of a life time. 8 years waiting and I was NOT disappointed in the least. Thank God I'm not epileptic because the light show was fucking amazing.

Well, take care GR.

well now that we had that little heart to heart, and as touching as it was, if you're man enough to own up to that any chance you'll take the 15 minute drive and face me?

Well this is out of topic for the ongoing discussion about White Rabbit, but here's a contrast between my actual camera and my webcam, NESMan.

Webcam:
picture0039af.jpg

Camera:

dsc012767oc.jpg

Obviously, the camera wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members