Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

That's really cool, nice one man! I especially dig the black karate suit, that's a nice touch.

I couldn't use one of my judo suits in a costume... they're too thick and heavy, plus they only come in white or blue. You can get black, or other variant coloured judo suits, except they're illegal in competition judo, and expensive.

I'm going to a Halloween party in a few weeks time and I'm gonna be dressing up as Kylo Ren from The Force Awakens. I'm going in a generic, factory made costume since it's just a party, so I'll be wielding a kid's plastic lightsaber too, I'd say. :p

My partner and I are going to PAX AUS again next year, just over a month away and cannot wait... my partner wants to dress up. I'd like to as well, except taking a costume down south via domestic flight is pretty tricky, that and I did kinda leave the whole costume thing last minute.

I saw some kids/adults late last Halloween walking around my block with super bright glowing lightsabers and I was VERY jealous.

Costume looks great, UghRochester! Did you cut your hair again? You should have left a long padawan braid haha

I got a mask. Need some other bits.
14344110_1766673396919937_511992493670902841_n_zpsmg7rfyq0.jpg

Russian dude makes some bitchin' stuff. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Maskforsale?r ... eader-name

used44 said:
Costume looks great, UghRochester! Did you cut your hair again? You should have left a long padawan braid haha
Yes, got a hair cut again. I get free hair cuts when it's long enough to donate. Not no padawan, I'm a jedi knight. I chose green, because obvious reasons.

Eyebrows, what's that mask from or is just a cultural mask?

UghRochester said:
OH, it's a picture of something I don't know about. Awesome response! :bigup:

Jesus fuck dude, you're on a gaming website and you never played Skyrim? It's a dragon priest mask, Otar the Mad.

All your credibility, gone, just gone.

Yes, I never f*cking played Skyrim, hence why I questioned the mask in the first place. Showing a picture of a character from the game didn't help answer where it was from. I know the game is gorgeous and stuff, but when it released I didn't go out and buy it. I had a backlog of games to play, still do.

I really enjoyed Skyrim, but to be fair, I've never played Morrowind so I can't compare.

Nice mask, by the way. Took me a while to recognize it.

Skyrim was good, just had repetitive dungeons :)

WHALE. SNAKE or EAGLE!?...in every fucking cave.

Unless it was a dwarven cave, in which case - get ready to be in there for hours on end looking for shit.

Great mask though Eyebrows.

I went into the archives and saw Skyrim was voted #5 for best games of the last console Era. Guess it doesn't hold up? How sad. But not as sad as the fact I deleted all the pictures I uploaded for the damn thing and now it's just a bunch of broken image links.

But I'd still say Red Dead, Bioshock and The Last of Us make an awesome top 3.

My costume arrived for a Halloween party I'm going to next month. Please pardon the messy room (partner and I are still cleaning stuff up) and dusty mirror in need of a clean, but here's me in my Kylo Ren costume. :)

kyloren_zpsfezef6rs.jpg

Had to remove one glove to take a photo 'cuz, you know, smart phones. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod