Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellfire1014 said:
I don't need you to help me look at the humor of the internet. I know what humor is, and I know how it is on the internet, but he's not joking around. He's always saying ****. Shutup *****.

Hellfire, forget him :) Anything he has to say is pretty shallow considering he doesn't know you. And you don't know him. Perhaps he needs to put people down to feel good about himself. Who knows? Or he could just be doing it because he's an arse. Or doesn't realise its offending you.

In any case, try not to let it get to you :D

You are cool in your own rights ^_^

Hellfire1014 said:
I don't need you to help me look at the humor of the internet. I know what humor is, and I know how it is on the internet, but he's not joking around. He's always saying ****. Shutup *****.

Haha, way to be a jackass Hellfire.

It was a joke. For christ sake, expect for it to happen in life, especially on the internet. It wasn't even offensive so there was no need for your hissy fit.

ed59e236.jpg

Nefro said:

See this dosen't offend me as someone attacking my physical appearance. GR's always done that, so of course i'm going to take it into offense. Fuck you all. Not you Krownose. I love you.

Oh, and not you either Engima. :) Thanks.

Also. I like how my eyes do the talking. Thanks Nefro.

Have you ever read a cartoon Hellfire?

20060821.jpg

Is their hair talking? I didn't know hair could talk!! what a great discovery!! Thanks Hellfire! Now I can carry on conversations with my hair! "How are you?" "I'm too greasy!" "Quit complaining and do something than!" "You have to wash it, you doofus!" "Oh okay!"

Thanks again for letting me now that hair can talk.

Also, making fun of your appearance is pretty old, so if anybody still does it than they are pretty behind on the times. You still look like a dog's ass, but I think you know that. Anyways, your ability to mask up people making fun of you as people making fun of your looks is a pretty genius technique for someone with low self-esteem and very little intelligence. If i wanted to make fun of your appearance, I would've posted that picture saying "I look like a fucking idiot." Not "I fucking suck."

Hellfire, you're a whiny little bitch and nobody likes you. You're a typical kid who thinks they are unique and different and so he shows off the fact that he is unique and different, when really you're just like everyone else.

Actually, you're worse than everybody else.

How do I look like a penis? Where did I post a picture of myself in this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod