POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was riding my big wheel and got a good picture.

meandmybigwheel1ed.jpg

Went out and got drunk last night... here's some pictures taken with my phone!

DSC00087.JPG

DSC02210.JPG

DSC02198.JPG

DSC02207.JPG

Tasha and I.

DSC02202.JPG

Gavin and I!

DSC02199.JPG

Gavin is actually gay but has a tendency to snog me when he's drunk... I didn't know much about that one!

DSC02195.JPG

Gavin

DSC02196.JPG

Tasha and Rob, they're both chefs at work... Gavin is a waiter at work!

So yeah... my coat pocket is all stickied up as I found it full of used shot glasses this morning... smells lovely! In my other pocket I found an unopened can of Red Bull! Woke up at my mates in Dover... and everything tastes like Donner Kebab still!!!

Yeah, at Rob & Tasha's. Woke up with 20p left out of £40... and thought Gavin was naked on the other couch lol... I saw his jeans and shirt on the floor... then got up and stood on his pants... but he'd borrowed some tracksuit bottoms. There were poker chips everywhere too, I threw them at Gavin... much fun! :D

Shane?

Good to see you posting more! You're now one of us!

:shock: One-Of-Us :shock:

Soup said:
Someone on this page has low self-esteem.

Rofl!

Black is emo apparently. I think that's part of what I was referencing earlier when I mentioned immaturity. Apparently according to anyone 15-19 here, black is an "emo" colour and not part of fashion apparently.

Oh wait. Frank lives in Peterborough with me where dressing like a thug is hot shit and nobody has any dress style.

White_Rabbit said:
Soup said:

Rofl!

Black is emo apparently. I think that's part of what I was referencing earlier when I mentioned immaturity. Apparently according to anyone 15-19 here, black is an "emo" colour and not part of fashion apparently.

Oh wait. Frank lives in Peterborough with me where dressing like a thug is hot **** and nobody has any dress style.

ahah I hope that was a jab at the way I dress, when we met, the big "gangster" like jacket was just convinient, it holds a lot of things, i fit 12 bottles of beer in it ones

and the emo comment is more on how you act

Icepick said:
White_Rabbit said:
Soup said:

Rofl!

Oh wait. Frank lives in Peterborough with me where dressing like a thug is hot **** and nobody has any dress style.

ahah I hope that was a jab at the way I dress, when we met, the big "gangster" like jacket was just convinient, it holds a lot of things, i fit 12 bottles of beer in it ones

and the emo comment is more on how you act

On how you dress? No.

I'm referring to how all the kids in Peterborough dress.

And wtf. I don't cut. I don't listen to a simple plan. I haven't even mentioned a female in ages. If emo is being a smartass to people and trolling these forums, then hell yeah I'm guilty of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133