Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another picture of our new puppy, Mila.
DSCF4254-1.jpg

used44 said:
A lot of people I know smoke cigars, but I'm just never going to be down with that. Makes you look cool though, Trippy.

But what many people don't know Used is that you don't actually inhale when you smoke a cigar, otherwise you'll make yousrself sick. People smoke cigars for the flavour and... well.. to look cool.

I know. It's not the tobacco that I'm adverse to (though I am :p) I just don't like the scent, the smoke, the whole oral thing.

Longo_2_guns said:
-FCM- said:
n872250486_5335338_1058.jpg

That's what I would look like right before laser tag if everything was sideways.
Would that happen to be the Lazer Quest brand of laser tag?

Yes it would.

Also, we're wearing suits because it was right after Winter Formal.

used44 said:
I know. It's not the tobacco that I'm adverse to (though I am :p) I just don't like the scent, the smoke, the whole oral thing.

You're moms up for the whole oral thing though...
Sorry, i had to do it.
Im the only one childish enough to.
I mean, there are other more childish people here.
But no one who picks out the smallest thing to make a mum joke about it.

I was talking to a friend the other day about how anythings funny when followed by in my pants, and later we somehow got to me being a pirate.
Her-"Do you have a pegleg?"
Me-"IN MY PANTS!"

Trippysmurf said:
Dobby2244 said:
key west florida :) so nice there but what a pain to drive out there! single track road most the way took so long!

No kidding. I'm in Miami and have only made that trip a few times. Usually just stay in Key Largo or Marathon.

When you were there did you hit up Truman's Little Whitehouse, the Audubon House or the Hog's Breath Saloon?

nop unfortunately.. well we werent there long just went on a mini road trip coz my boyfriends never been to america and he loved it!

GhostTrip said:
used44 said:
A lot of people I know smoke cigars, but I'm just never going to be down with that. Makes you look cool though, Trippy.

But what many people don't know Used is that you don't actually inhale when you smoke a cigar, otherwise you'll make yousrself sick. People smoke cigars for the flavour and... well.. to look cool.

Dobby2244 said:
nop unfortunately.. well we werent there long just went on a mini road trip coz my boyfriends never been to america and he loved it!

You meant fiance, right? Well, Florida is a bit different than the rest of the country, but glad you liked it.

GhostTrip said:
used44 said:

People on the internet think I look cool!

And correct, you don't inhale. And one of the few happy moments I have in life is sitting outside, enjoying some nice cool weather, listening to good jazz, sharing an intelligent conversation, sipping a nice glass of Scotch and smoking a nice cigar.

-FCM- said:
Longo_2_guns said:
-FCM- said:

That's what I would look like right before laser tag if everything was sideways.
Would that happen to be the Lazer Quest brand of laser tag?

Yes it would.

Also, we're wearing suits because it was right after Winter Formal.

This reminds of Ghostbusters and their amazing Proton Pack.

Hint: Crossing the beam has a low chance of survival, so unless you're fighting a gigantic state puff marshmallow man, DON'T cross the beams!

-FCM- said:

I actually believe that from now on all future laser quests should be done in suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133