Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old enough to be dangerous, obviously :p

Yokiro, buddy, pal, nobody in here was at all objectifying any of the female members.

There is a difference between satire and what you are attributing to this community.

Disrespecting women makes me mad as hell just like you, its just that I know what is disrespectful and what is appropriate on a message board. I too have a sister and a girlfriend. Both are good looking and get a lot of male attention and yes I would want those males who are giving that attention to be as respectful to them as I am- however, being so priggish about it on an internet forum isn't ever the way to go.

Learn to roll with the punches. Also, post tits or gtfo.

Okay... here is my rib tattoo

ribs.jpg

see page 9 for the other 2... the next one is going down my spine. :)

All of my tattoos have enough meaning to me that I won't regret them. You just have to take your time when designing them and everything if that's what you're worried about.

Arrowhead with palz

l_41007abeb71f497fa3bbbcf519b1a2de.jpg

l_79d9cf8a60bc48b1b3199615168bd4e8.jpg

l_91125745f3744a15817795b797ba7346.jpg

pwn^
l_5ff0eb60ec1447d2894a2990f50ff8d2.jpg

At the cabin. Yeah, we had some drinkies... although it looks like I've already moved onto coffee in this one :p
l_e30aba799c064879a9adfa3ed60f3585.jpg

l_3c6b8d9bb02c4f2dad63978020d135d0.jpg

Caffeinds... my hair was tragic the whole time we were up there
l_36c378128b064745acd61bea4d710709.jpg

and finally.. me acting like a drunkard. The view from that deck was pretty schveet, I'll have some of those for you soon.

Yokiro said:
How about f*** you? I have three sisters and that nonsense and bullshit pisses them off to no end, and I would never want anyone else to have to be bothered by the minute aspirations and minds of males just because they like to be expressly vocal about them, and in some way feel that all females exist as property not yet purchased.
Besides, what would the purpose of trying to look cool for the like three girls here? Your silly interpretation of my message is based on your own previous notions of acquaintances, nothing related to myself in truth since my own love life isn't on point of any of this, and at no point did I suggest at all, "Hey ladies! I'm sexy with my respect of you! *Wink wink.* Now come play with my magic wand like I'm a wizard and you're my apprentice."

I know it's a joke, and everyone is supposed to LOL along with it, but isn't it possible that people, normally female types, just accept being objectified and belittled as part of their fate because there's too many dicks directly connected to brains on this planet?
Not everyone, but some people. That's all I was trying to say, without any further subtext.

I'm tired of this site.

I love this guy :mrgreen: You better not leave now Yokiro.

Nice pics, ladies.

Yokiro said:
Hey ladies! I'm sexy with my respect of you! *Wink wink.* Now come play with my magic wand like I'm a wizard and you're my apprentice.

HAHAHA sigged yokiro your the best...
And please dont go

Lol. I do love some hypocrisy in the morning.

You've objectified men here as a big hormone driven penises in a stronger fashion than anyone has objectified ladies, and clearly revealed the utterly subjective pinch to it - some men might have once been disrespectful to your sisters.

Lie down, Yokiro. It's time to flush out the kool aid.

The Circuit City ad totally made me lose the entirety of the post I just wrote when I accidentally clicked on it's dropped down graphics and it took me away from the fun.

My angry rants are only half-serious, I'm aware of satire and also know that it can be easily taken too far or misconstrued, and thusly, it's hard to master successfully without maybe insulting those to which it's directed. Plus, the written word within online interactions are misunderstood over half the time anyway. ;)

I know not all men are pigs, and the hypocrisy was only to go overboard with the point so I would have more fun with it rather than saying a more clinical, "Three out of five of the males I've known have been douchebags who would rather talk about the moistness of a vagina than anything interesting to myself like epistemology and four out of three doctors suggest that this may have made me dislike my own gender."

There's love for all of you guys, you amuse and interest me since I know there is thinking going on and even my nonsense gets dissected.

Anyway, back on the road and back through multiple states! <3
I'll get pictures from Christmas put up after I get there and take them.

Also, FTG is hot.

Amnesiac said:
l_5ff0eb60ec1447d2894a2990f50ff8d2.jpg

At the cabin. Yeah, we had some drinkies... although it looks like I've already moved onto coffee in this one :p

This guy looks awesome. I'd love to go to a party with this dude.

PARTY HARD OR STAY HOME!

He's a fine little gent, Ty!

Tiger, you must have a male best friend and need to keep him in his place. Otherwise, why such a big sign on your ribs? It's HUGE.

Whoa, I didn't even notice the tattoo pic. I think it looks awesome tigerlilly.

And I think Tylzen should post new pics of Marius on every page. Let's make it mandatroy people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133