Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GhostTrip said:
Just being serious for a second... You know, for people who are all about change and embrace progress, some of you are the same horny boys who ogled Dobby.

Are girls at GR REALLY that enticing?

Yes GR has come a long way from debating whether or not Yuna and Rikku being lesbians was a turn on or a turn off.

BlackStar said:
Yes GR has come a long way from debating whether or not Yuna and Rikku being lesbians was a turn on or a turn off.

That was a debate?

n6238338353815786410ke6.jpg

Me, 6 years ago I think, rocking out as a midget to, I believe, "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Yokiro said:
Seriously, even if you're trying to be ironic and chuckling at yourself, whenever you say, "Hehe, nice tits." you're still saying, "Hehe, nice tits." with the shallowness of yourselves. f*** off with objectification, even if you know that's what you're doing and people seem okay with it, not everyone's thoroughly amused by the bullshit.

Um... how about you stop acting like being chivalrous is going to get you laid on an internet forum.

BlackStar said:
GhostTrip said:
Just being serious for a second... You know, for people who are all about change and embrace progress, some of you are the same horny boys who ogled Dobby.

Are girls at GR REALLY that enticing?

but credit where credit is due, cause I like the pics, too. And while I hear tale that Shaft disagrees, the GR girls are far more enticing than the GR guys.. in my opinion at least. No offense to you Shaft, seeing as how you are and have always been gay.

Thats why i love this community. No ones too serious. and if we go over the line we have sam to pimp smack us back into place. In the past 3 pages of this forum there have been soooooo many quotable lines - i cant even list them. You guys are F****in hysterical.

btw - my team lost the Opening round game.
Palo Alto, California - Knights vs. Osceola, Florida - Panthers.
16-21.

sux. long way to go to lose.

used44 said:
Piracer, you're my hero. That is the most manly thing ever. Cheers!

awwww, i think thats the first nice thing you've ever said to me!

Just for that i give you another photo.

n573870266_1246311_2342.jpg

a night of moderate alcohol intake. yay..

Piracer, your photos of cute Asian women are always welcome.

Not to say that the pictures of cute Caucasian women aren't welcome; they are.

I think what I'm getting at is post more pictures.

Piracer is the chubby cheeked Asian one and he lives in Singapore where you have to serve a small amount of time after you get out of high school. He is still serving his time apparently.

He is also one of my favorite people. He is proof that you can go from hopeless case to most bestest any time you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3