Old peoples!

I liked swole4life because you pissed everyone off and generally just didn't give a f*ck. I just deleted a batch of pm emails from those old swole4life days. I didn't even know I had them. Now I wish I had kept them.

didn't you spam the Misc. board all the way into page 2 with Cyclone once?

yea i gave away my account when i quit posting for a while..

and yea swole4life was my arrogant, fuck you time of my life when i felt like i was, and was better than everyone 8)

now im just an out of shape workin man tryin' to make a livin bangin the same broad every month................ yea i said month

sigh. life was once so good

i totally forgot u had an old account too chris.

i remember when bbk posted a picture of him and 2 of his scrawny little friends, saying one of them could take on intotherain or something. there were a lot of lulz

used44 said:
What name did you use then?

P.S. What's up, d4m?

Hey Used.

Been over a year since I posted but I can't say much has changed. I think last time I posted I had just, or was just about to buy a house, was engaged and employed.

I'm still in that house, still engaged (for another 6 1/2 months) and still at the same job so not a lot to report.

I'll be in Hawaii for our honeymoon. I need to get money converted to your funny "all green" money. Crazy stuff.

wow thank u all for ur posts, I really wasnt expecting many people to be bothered with me haha

FrozenBacon said:
I'm just going to say I never was that fond of you, Dobby. You probably don't remember me but I definitely remember you because like every other female on this website, the guys swarmed to you like bees to honey.

EDIT: God damn, I looked at my join date. 8 years ago. My original account I created in 2001, so that would mean I've been posting here for a decade. That does seem about right since I am 24 now. I literally did grow up with this site.

Anyone remember this?

25amesk.jpg

oh of course i remember u lol I kno u were never fond of me ha ha

well I joined here when i was like 14 or something, now I am 22.. married... still living in England, about 3-4 years now. Cannot believe how quickly time goes :) nice to be here again

You are certainly right about life moving fast, Dobby. I can't seem to comprehend where all my time goes.

I came here when I was like 12, and nearly 8 years later...

I'm still in the exact same place I was when I was 12.

intoTheRain said:
Well my first name i BELIEVE was Cyclone. I made a comical thread about getting my girlfriend pregnant through her underwear and noone ever let it go xD bahaha... anyone who was around then will remember it.

then i believe my next account was swole4life.

Holy shit you're Cyclone? I never knew. :O

Grey said:
intoTheRain said:
Well my first name i BELIEVE was Cyclone. I made a comical thread about getting my girlfriend pregnant through her underwear and noone ever let it go xD bahaha... anyone who was around then will remember it.

then i believe my next account was swole4life.

Holy s*** you're Cyclone? I never knew. :O

yeppers xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo