Old peoples!

Dobby2244

Veteran
hahaha how strangeeee to log onto this site again. Its literally been years. And so funny to still see old names... HOW IS EVERYONE!?!

Most of them have gone :(

Which is now why you are chained to the floor, you aint goin anywhere!

Ugh, you need a new profile pic, just sayin.

Welcome back, Dobby! I started posting just as you were on your way out but I remember you and it's always great to see people come back!

Hey Dobby.

Now all we need is Enigma, Judy, Tigerlilly and Whitenoise to come back and we're a respectable website again.

Wes said:
Hey Dobby.

Now all we need is Enigma, Judy, Tigerlilly and Whitenoise to come back and we're a respectable website again.
Seriously. Lately it's been nothing but a sausage fest, except for Sightless, which everyone is still uncertain of. :?

De-Ting said:
Wes said:
Hey Dobby.

Seriously. Lately it's been nothing but a sausage fest, except for Sightless, which everyone is still uncertain of. :?

Except for Sightless? Why do you say that? Pretty sure Sightless is a dude.

Agreed. How many topics have ended up with us talking about or directly to Sightless lately? You are awesome.

Hi Dobby. Welcome back. I vaguely remember you. Now is the time to make memories and build friendships.

I'm just going to say I never was that fond of you, Dobby. You probably don't remember me but I definitely remember you because like every other female on this website, the guys swarmed to you like bees to honey.

EDIT: God damn, I looked at my join date. 8 years ago. My original account I created in 2001, so that would mean I've been posting here for a decade. That does seem about right since I am 24 now. I literally did grow up with this site.

Anyone remember this?

25amesk.jpg

God stop posting that, makes me sad. I've been coming here since 97 or so, only got on the forums until later. I would love just refreshing over and over to see all of those...AAAGH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133