Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

My girlfriend and I bought a new car yesterday! A brand new automatic Kia Cerato, 2015 model.

candace%20car_zpssvm1ctpu.jpg

A couple of months ago, my girlfriend's car was due for registration renewal, but it had to undergo a pre-rego inspection first. Well... turns out it had a lot of problems, like +$3,000 worth of issues. The reason it had so many problems is because when she got her car inspected in previous years, it was by a family friend who was a mechanic and sadly, he overlooked problems in order to get the car registered ASAP, so he thought he was doing 'em a favour when in reality, well, it ended up biting us in the arse. Instead of paying those repairs for a car that's over twenty years old, we decided to trade it in and get ourselves a newer, younger car.

We did a lot of shopping with used car dealerships and second hand private sales, but in the end, they all sucked. Second hand dealerships were dodgy as hell (one guy tried to sell us a car that had its bloody radiator contaminated with oil) and private sales were just as bad... we found a lot of people rude and aggressive about selling their cars. It was really stressful, actually. After a lot of talking and advice from friends and family, we decided to buy a brand new car, together.

I was very nervous about buying this car and signing the paper... but now I feel really good and confident about it. The car is under both of our names. During the week my girlfriend drives it, and on weekends (or during the week) if we go out somewhere together, we'll take that car rather than mine.

New car smell is really nice.

Hey congrats man! Now your next drawing idea can be a Cerato all Mad Max-ed out. Roaming the wastelands in a Kia.

Thanks man! Well, I did just watch Mad Max: Fury Road the other day. Having a Cerato with bullshittingly awesome suspension, covered in spikes would be pretty awesome. ;)

That's good. Definitely a scary thing, but if you've got faith it'll probably work out.

Here's my girlfriend and I at Halloween. My Doom costume is falling apart hardcore.

Od5zJw7.jpg

I took that cartoon Solid Snake sketch I did into Photoshop and turned it into a digital drawing. I also recorded myself drawing the whole thing in OBS (Open Broadcasting Software).

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake%20-%20web_zpsblnkayyq.jpg

UghRochester said:
OBS For The Win. It's the freeware I use to stream my games.

OBS is really sweet. I'm surprised at how easy it was to record on screen stuff... it's even better than some screen capture software I've used for work that we had to pay for!

I drew this on Sunday, Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. I drew him specifically for my latest YouTube video, but in the video (which is a tutorial about colouring) I didn't finish this drawing at all, so I thought I'd finish it and share the final product with you all.

I like it, but I prefer the Solid Snake drawing by far.

cloud%20cartoon%20smaller_zpshshmbdyd.jpg

While waiting for a client today, I sketched this up in my work diary. Boba Fett!

Boba%20Fett_zps26tbwrsh.jpg

I really like it. I might do it up in Photoshop, maybe make a video of it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex