http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCD said:
-------------------------------------
"Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is. "
-----------------------------------

That is the first thing that made me both laugh and say what the fuck out loud. I can deal with his ignorance on science, but sin makes things heavier? What the funky monkey? Where the hell did this guy even get that from? I haven't read the bible in a while but I don't think that is in there.

FrozenBacon said:
JCD said:
-------------------------------------
"Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is. "
-----------------------------------

That is the first thing that made me both laugh and say what the **** out loud. I can deal with his ignorance on science, but sin makes things heavier? What the funky monkey? Where the hell did this guy even get that from? I haven't read the bible in a while but I don't think that is in there.
Yeah that thing is the greatest quote of all time. It defies all logic and reason but it's the best.

Ugh, it's crap like this that gives Christianity a bad name.

Not every Christian is a Ned Flanders. I mean, Homer is Christian to, right? 8)

Lol i wa slooking at that forum and

ma ma judy said

"I have a question for you.

Why, with all the many productive ways to use the time you are given, would you choose to be part of a forum whose greatest sport and pleasure is to attack and destroy those things you don't comprehend?

There will be a time when each of the participants will know the truth. I hope and pray it will not be eternally too late. "

It's funny yet there doing the same thing. They are the ones, who just bashed and judged our forum. Just because we are not agreeing with THERE views.

my question is with all the time they have praising god and b***** about something that has nothing to do with god why are they spying on a gaming site? I mean dont they have anything better to do with there time. I mean its like just because the littlest thing isnt perfect to them it seems they go on there little forum and whine and cry about it. Its like our opionons are wrong, yet there opinons are right. In a way there defyning there own religon by being prideful and judgemental. Whatever happened to Only god can judge, obviously Brother Randy believes he is Holyer then though. It's people like him and Whatever that lady is that gives christianity a bad name in everyway. and turned a decent religon in a flying joke. Lol kinda reminds me of that documentary Jesus Camp. They seem more pentecostal then baptist.

Typewriter wrote:
EW! SICK! DISGUSTING!

Im yet to see a somewhat intelligent post in that entire topic

Nothing but immature comments on ew and sick. Why dont they give an intelligent response in a topic? It's like if someone said theres a flaw in there religon are they gonna say no theres not! your stupid! and run to brother randy and cry about it?

And Disney has been promoting homosexuality for years. So i dont see whats the big deal is really.

segageek said:
Typewriter wrote:
EW! SICK! DISGUSTING!

Im yet to see a somewhat intelligent post in that entire topic

Nothing but immature comments on ew and sick. Why dont they give an intelligent response in a topic? It's like if someone said theres a flaw in there religon are they gonna say no theres not! your stupid! and run to brother randy and cry about it?

And Disney has been promoting homosexuality for years. So i dont see whats the big deal is really.

Randy (and other site admins) have to approve every message before it is posted. Most likely, all the intelligent posts are simply not posted.

If you guys are genuinely interested in debating atheism and religion give this place a try, I'm a member there but haven't posted a hell of a lot just yet. It's a Christian board but they're extremely open (as a collective) to atheists, agnostics and so on, there's even a section for all things scientific further down the main page. Don't worry though, there are still some idiot Creationists for entertainment value.

Sam

I've shown some of my friends the website and i'm noticing i'm visiting it quite frequently for comedic value. I just find it so humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle