Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah, there is a reason it's called dope

• I did, but I didn't inhale

• I don't smoke no more

• Total voters
Except i didn't say that, try reading and using you're fucking brain. I said my habits are my own business and feel no need to advertise them, because how many times do we do this "I SMOKE WEED IM COOL!" thread? Fifty times a year? Yeah, gets tiring. Topic asked for our response and opinion on the subject, which I gave, just incase you had trouble working on that one without teacher guiding you by the hand.

There really aren't that many weed or drug topics at GR. I've refrained from talking about them here a lot but used to and know I got on people's nerves. Around one group of friends it is always a topic on our minds. Might be sad for you

You know, I'd also like to see the age comparisons between who voted for what. I have a feeling those that are 18 and under voted mostly for No; those in their 20s voted for Yes.

if there's anything a good weed topic on GR guarantees, its a collossal amount of flaming between members.

somebody break out the popcorn!

Trippysmurf said:
You know, I'd also like to see the age comparisons between who voted for what. I have a feeling those that are 18 and under voted mostly for No; those in their 20s voted for Yes.

I'd wager it is the exact opposite.

Grey said:
Except i didn't say that, try reading and using you're f****** brain. I said my habits are my own business and feel no need to advertise them, because how many times do we do this "I SMOKE WEED IM COOL!" thread? Fifty times a year? Yeah, gets tiring.

Habits?... are you a recovering stoner scared you'll fall off the wagon again if you talk about it?

rakon said:
]Never cared for it. My friends all smoke, but I don't truly see why. Anybody who does just doesn't know how to get high on life. It may sound lame, but I don't need pot, alcohol or any other drug to be happy.

thats awesome, and my freinds that dont smoke - i dont shove it in their face saying, "cmon man everyones doing it." - but everytime i heat it - it still sounds soooo lame.

UrbanMasque said:
Habits?... are you a recovering stoner scared you'll fall off the wagon again if you talk about it?

Projecting much or just typically retarded? :roll:

Alright, so I guess this doesn't look like a thread that will die quickly like I predicted. There are reasons why smoking weed is bad for you. There are also reasons why it can be good for you. It's up to you to scale those pros and cons and see which side is heavier.

If you think weed is harmful then before you spout an opinion it's best to research it instead of getting facts from some TV ad where a kid blows his head off with a shotgun cause he's so high (Harold and Kumar anyone?).

On the other hand, if you want to defend weed then it's wise to do the same research instead of quoting a Harold and Kumar movie. :p

From my own personal opinion I do believe that weed is a safer alternative to what is sold to us legally. In a worse case scenario; Paranoia and a loss of motivation is a much better high then hugging a toilet bowl, throwing up and praying for the room to stop spinning. Like I said, WORST case scenario. You don't always start a fight while drunk and end the night with your head in the toilet. And you don't always freak out thinking cops will know you're stoned. But it does happen, and "the spins" is much worse out of the two. I have a hard time coming to an agreement with someone who says that weed is not the safest drug (alcohol and cigarettes included).

Now if I were to light up a joint at a party and some 15 yr old kid was there who wanted to smoke some but has never done it. I wouldn't pass the joint his way. I wouldn't be like "try it if you wanna be cool" and "open your mind to new experiences". Just like how I wouldn't offer him a cigarette or a shot of whiskey. Because I do what I feel is okay and I don't push my beliefs onto other people.

I'll stop now cause to some people this post is already tl;dr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133