• nah, there is a reason it's called dope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did, but I didn't inhale

• I don't smoke no more

• Total voters
GiftedMonkey said:
I, for one, have learned much in this topic. For example, pot can make you have interesting conversations, it is both a plant AND a drug, people who are dying should be able to use it, people who want to enjoy music should use it, and that it can kill you (or at the very least, just ruin your life).
or you can use it to make my jokes seem funny!

intoTheRain said:
talk about strains of pot that don't exist just cause i look cool when i say i'm smoking white rino or northern lights when in reality i really have no idea what i'm smoking.. similar to acid.. the stamps on acid are just thrown on there to make them sell.. as is the case typically with types of weed

Wow... wtf are you talking about? I smoke everyday and have done so for the past year and a half. You obviously must not know much about the different types of marijuana if you think that different strains "don't exist". I can guarantee you that (most) all of them are legit. I suggest you get your facts straight before you slap something with unnecessary stigma.

Oh and just because you are too high to realize what you are smoking doesn't mean that everyone else is too. *Sigh* Basically what I am trying to say is don't be ignorant about this subject.

Hey, I neglected to ever cast a vote. Now it's tied, bitches. Next vote wins it, as far as I'm concerned.

My own habits are my own business, and I really don't care what the rest of you get up to in your own time.

Never cared for it. My friends all smoke, but I don't truly see why. Anybody who does just doesn't know how to get high on life. It may sound lame, but I don't need pot, alcohol or any other drug to be happy.

I think the forums would be much better off if people who don't understand the words "Its my own business" left. Fail.

Well Grey, it is rather stupid to make a post in a topic saying "I'm not going to answer the question, because I don't have to."

You could've just not posted and your contribution would've been the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133