game most deserving of a sequel (but not going to get one)

Jimbabwe

Rookie
A lot of great games get cancelled because the developers get canned/greedy/bored and great sequels never get made. What's your list?
1. Wing Commander: the last one ended on a cliff hanger and there aren't that many good space sims anymore
2. Jedi Knight outcast/academy: A great set of games that were only getting better. Now Lucasarts is only making console crap.
3. Dungeon Keeper - Horny finally made it outside!

Jak and Daxter, except I think they are making one. The only thing is, the story was wrapped up at the end of the third.

are you talking about the ps2 version of the godfather? That game was just a crappy version of GTA. I hated the fact that towards the end of the game you had to drive across town every mission and the driving was so boring. Barrelling around corners in those rickety old cars should have been much more fun than it was. I don't think I ever finished it. If there is another version that actually is fun maybe I'd try it.

1041509599-00.jpg

We could use another X-Wing/Tie Fighter game. We are in a generation of unparalleled graphics and control, and they made so many so-so Jedi Starfigther games. We need a new, multiplayer Star Wars space combat game where, like the old games, you can change power settings to the weapons, shields, engines, etc., so it adds more strategy than just shootan.

I also wouldn't mind another Star Wars game where you AREN'T a jedi or sith, like Rebel Assault, Shadows of the Empire, or Dark Forces.

Are you guys kidding me? What about
1.Freaking Battletoads by god Battletoads!
2.Killer Instinct ( I know the came out with Gold but I want some more O'Combo Ultimates for the next gen)
3. And how easily Mega-Man was forgotten (New Metal Blades in 6.1 Dolby Please "SHWING SHWING")
4. Sim Earth/ Sim City

What the?

Teriblthundrlzrd said:
Are you guys kidding me? What about
1.Freaking Battletoads by god Battletoads!
2.Killer Instinct ( I know the came out with Gold but I want some more O'Combo Ultimates for the next gen)
3. And how easily Mega-Man was forgotten (New Metal Blades in 6.1 Dolby Please "SHWING SHWING")
4. Sim Earth/ Sim City

1. Battletoads had four sequals.
2. Killer Instinct had a sequel which was unsurprisingly named Killer Instinct 2
3. Mega-Man has had far too many sequals and spin-offs to count. Insta-fail for bringing it up here.
5. Sim City 5 was canceled in favour of developing Sim City Societies. Sim City 4 is the closest thing you'll get to a Sim Earth sequel since its basically a merge of SC3000 and Sim Earth.

I like how on the Kid Chameleon cover the samurai armor version of himself is weilding a clearly western, medieval/fantasy style sword rather than even a katana, and a hockey mask with a stone hatchet and grass cape thingy. Odd job.

I'd like to see an Eternal Darkness sequel, probably because my friend and I beat that game about 18 times one summer years ago and were thinking playing it again for nostalgia's sake.
(We were not dull boys, we just had no other game to play and were stuck alone forever and gay times were out of the question.)

Most of the Kid Chameleon cover art differs in a few ways from the in game character art, then again its no Mega Man 2 in the world of deceptive cover art.

-I will like to see a worthy Sequel to Wizards and Warriors, the third game sucked
-Another Double Dragon, even a remake of the 1st or 2nd NES game
-Vector Man
-Rise Of the Kasai (sequel to "The Mark of Kri")
-Shadow Of The Colossus (I heard a rumor of team working on a new game in the same universe)

Re:

Gta: San Andreas. Technically, it Already has a sequel, but it doesn't add up to the story. I want a scenario that will start at the ending of SA. I already came up with the idea. Tenpenny didn't dye and he kidnapped someone close to CJ... It doesn't matter who. He took him/her to Liberty City and you know... The rest is up to Rockstar :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle