game most deserving of a sequel (but not going to get one)

I say Okami. It was so unique. The story is pretty wrapped up, so I'd like to see more of a spiritual successor

^ Here here! Also, more entries in the Shadows of Colossus and Ico universe would be welcome. The same goes with a continuation of the Golden Sun games.

mattimeo48 said:
^ Here here! Also, more entries in the Shadows of Colossus and Ico universe would be welcome. The same goes with a continuation of the Golden Sun games.

team ico just annonced that they are working on a new game, so judging by there track record its going to be amazing

They might not be "classics" yet, but as a sports gamer, two of my favorite franchises have been canned and likely will not see another sequel. Fight Night, which even after great success with Round 3, EA Sports decided to cut EA Chicago and focus them toward making Def Jam and shit. The other is 2KGame's College Hoops series, which won't be continuing because EA Sports bought up the exclusive license for NCAA college basketball games. EA screws me twice in the same paragraph!

I played Trespasser yesterday and it was pretty damn excellent. It of course has it flaws, but the playing with the raptors is too darn fun. Especially in the town level. Shooting Raptors with tranqulizer darts and them go bash them heads with baseball bat. It really needs a sequel!

Personally I would love to play the sequel to Appeals' masterwork Outcast. A sequel was in the works for the PS2, but it was cancelled due to Infogrames/Atari closing Appeal down. And really, GR's review really doesn't do justice to this gem of a game.

Another game worty of a sequel is Outlaws. Whoever mentioned the game Gun is a nutjob. If you want to (re)play the best western shooter ever made, pick up this classic. Better yet:
HEY LUCASARTS! FUCK THAT STAR WARS CRAP AND REMAKE OUTLAWS!!!

Still reading Lucasarts? Good, a sequel to Jedi Outcast please, and non of that Jedi Academy crap either (that one was really bad!). And no, I do not want a Force Unleashed style game, but something quite like the original updated to current technology. Oh yeah, a relase for the pc first and not some crappy console port.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle