E3 2016 so far...

Disagree. There are many Wii U owners undecided whether to get the NX. For the majority of the reason why, we don't know anything about the console. It's very likely we'll get Zelda for Wii U. The U.S however, would have Zelda used for that price. Nintendo likes to keep those prices the same for years.

Oh, we'll definitely be getting Zelda released for the WiiU. I think madster was joking that WiiU consoles will be going for $50 and be covered in dust by the time Zelda releases. Since the NX will probably be out around the same time, he's not far wrong.

What I meant is people will buy Zelda Wii U even though it's launching for the NX console as well. I thought he meant the game title would be going for $50 used. I don't think the console itself will go that low. It's definitely not covered in dust. In fact, I play it more than my PS4 with Super Mario Maker.

For me personally, this year's E3 was swamped with VR announcements but Dishonored 2, Prey, Mafia 3, Civ 6 and Forza Horizon are on my radar so far.

Yeah, I would be excited more if I got to try Sony's VR headset. The closest kiosk for people to try it in my area is farther down into Pittsburgh. No way I'm driving that far just to see if it's worth. I won't buy VR until I see it myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod