E3 2016 so far...

Can't wait to play The Last Guardian. I really wished I could have captured the theater's reaction for Hideo Kojima's game. Seeing Norman Reedus again, everyone went ballistic.

Hey, you guys remember when us PC guys saw the potatoboxes and claimed this would be the shortest console generation?

2013-2017.
Nice.

ME: Andromeda might be good, all we need is for EA to not have their claws in it too hard.

So far - Walking Dead wins for me too. One of few games my gf enjoys, so we can really enjoy that together!

madster111 said:
Hey, you guys remember when us PC guys saw the potatoboxes and claimed this would be the shortest console generation?

2013-2017.
Nice.
200_s.gif

Slight rant: What is up with Ubisoft and their fake ass player banter in the co-op parts of the game? It's soooo cringe worthy and it's a yearly thing for them.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks great. Sure, it looks like a bit of an Elders Scrolls rip off (The Zelda Scrolls), but I really like the new, more open direction that they're taking.

Resident Evil 7 looks... interesting.

Master_Craig said:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks great. Sure, it looks like a bit of an Elders Scrolls rip off (The Zelda Scrolls), but I really like the new, more open direction that they're taking.

So, the Zelder Scrolls?

Breath of the Wild is the only game that actually impressed me.

Outside of that, Horizon: Zero Dawn was pretty interesting, and personally I am looking forward to MAss Effect: Andromeda and Tyranny.

I picked the same ending. Hopefully we'll get to see how well they tie all the endings together.

On the side note, you guys remember the Days Gone presentation where the guy who's playing empty a magazine into the middle of that river of zombies? Anyone else thought it was a waste of bullets?

I've never been into the God of War games. I've tried to get into them before but I just couldn't. However, I watched the God of War PS4 game play video and it looks amazing!

I've read online that the developers have completely rebuilt the game from the ground up in terms of game play and delivery of story. I love the new direction. Looking forward to seeing more GoW.

I watched a longer Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game play video (no commentary) and it looks fantastic. Also really looking forward to this.

Saw some game play of the next Injustice game. Looks pretty, but other than that I'm not really overly excited for that one.

The story of Injustice was good. The fighters' special was sweet to see at first, but gets repetitive. I'll wait until their GOTY edition where it has all the DLC included.

Best part about breath of the wild is that it's on the wiiu, which by the time it releases will be going for $50 used and covered in dust.

Also xenoverse 2, yee. Dat self insert super saiyan action

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod