Ubisoft now selling $90 games

madster111

Rookie
Or, if you don't want half the content, i suppose you could pay $60.
http://www.pcgamer.com/far-cry-4-season ... -pvp-mode/

How about we make a simple agreement to not give ubisoft any more money from now on, guys?
Offering a season pass for content that's going to be made in the future is one thing, making you pay $30 to access all of your game at launch? Fuck these greedy pricks.

Yup, they are greedy pricks.
But luckily for me, I don't have to have EVERYTHING - like a child would.

Plus, it's mostly multiplayer stuff where in a game like Far Cry - others would just piss me off.
Although I do want yetis, that's probably the only thing I'd miss. If I could befriend a yeti I'm in!

445px-Yetono.jpg

I only have Far Cry 3 (and Uplay) on my computer because it was free with my video card. I'm currently feeling zero anticipation for this next game. I'll just play through Far Cry 2 again when it's released.

I really enjoyed Far Cry 3. I'm not overly excited about Far Cry 4, but it might be good? Maybe. Hopefully.

Yeah, this season pass bs is more of the same of them trying to shake us down for as much cash as possible.

StudioTan said:
This is like buying a new car without any upgrades. There's no need for heated seats; wear a coat.

Have you ever tried heated seats? They're the greatest thing ever in the wintertime.

Actually, I haven't. I prefer spilling hot tea all over my lap. It gets the job done, and allows me to conjure up some fun stories for the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo