Crave

Duke, or whoever the current Forums monkey is- the forum needs to go back to black. The white is just awful for the eyes in a place where you do a lot of reading.

I don't care about anywhere else, but the Forum MUST be light text on dark background.

I'm pretty sure everyone probably feels the same way. GR has always been easy on the eyes, part of the fact I love it so much. But now, I have to strain just to read the forum posts. If I had to change only one thing, that would be it. Back to black!

ctrl-f5 should fix the gritty buttons. as for the white... we're looking into making it a bit less glaring.

so things are back to black? Cause that's what i'm seeing right now on the forums.

*edit*

the links are almost impossible to read at the top of the pages because the font is yellow on white. i'm sure that'll get fixed though.

All will be fixed, and while the white is the biggest problem from all of us, it could of been a LOT worse, I think.

If you can meet them half-way and go to gray and red, that might be a LOT better.

I wouldn't whine about gray and red. Just so long as it doesn't become red and green. You think white is bad, try reading bright green on red. Headache in .0005 seconds.

So this seriously has to be the most I've ever been on the GRandmasters. Crazy day. And we're not even the ones working on putting the page together. :)

Yeah, the white is really bad...

But even grey like in the reviews is better on the eyes than the white is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod