Kickstarter

That's true. I'll put myself forward as a "judge" just because I suck at coming up with good stories. Plus, I can keep in mind aesthetics since I'm a part of the graphic artist team (that is a cool sentence).

grgamedev.jpg

I can help but not in a large capacity (too much going on IRL)

I could do some voice acting. A little design too, I suppose. I was a level designer for Halo: OWaW.

I wouldn't mind a hip-hop playlist to this game you know ;)...

We need Jx4 on the creation team for sure.

Sightless is already in the bag!

I could help with programming. Well, actually probably not. I am pretty busy these days. I could work on small things, though.

If we want to make anything decent, I would suggest using a game engine like unity. You have to pay for it but it is really cheap as far as game engines go, and is extremely versatile.

FrozenBacon said:
I could help with programming. Well, actually probably not. I am pretty busy these days. I could work on small things, though.

If we want to make anything decent, I would suggest using a game engine like unity. You have to pay for it but it is really cheap as far as game engines go, and is extremely versatile.

What about Game Maker?!?! Huh?!?!

J/k.

I'd love to lend voice work or something but...Keep me posted!

I love this idea. :D

I hope it'll bear juicy fruits. Need to bookmark this thread and come back to it with my own ideas. :D

Kevin Smith Says No to Kickstarter
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/16/ ... ickstarter

"We nearly Kickstarted the budget back in November," explained Smith. "But now I'm feeling like that's not fair to real indie filmmakers who need the help. Unlike back when I made CLERKS in '91, I've GOT access to money now - so I should use that money and not suck any loot out of the crowd-funding marketplace that might otherwise go to some first-timer who can really use it."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo