Crave

I like it. In a weird way.

I'm sure the whole thing isn't going to be blue though...

EDIT: Looks like it's official, GR is changing soon! :p

yeah. supposed to happen tonight. (10 minutes ago). delayed by... i have no idea.

well, fingers crossed.

(I know the new manifesto isn't exactly posted yet, but it's up on the RSS feed)

Anyway... excited. No sense in complaining about any changes whether they're for the better or worse. We'll all have to learn to live with it and so far it looks quite nice, what little is already changed. :)

JCD said:
Anyway... excited. No sense in complaining about any changes whether they're for the better or worse. We'll all have to learn to live with it and so far it looks quite nice, what little is already changed. :)
Isn't the point of complaining so that you don't have to put up with bad changes? Yeah, it is.

I, for one, am against the idea of a white background and a blue layout, for 2 reasons. 1. It's boring, and 2. because it hurts my eyes.

BLEED! BLEED FROM YOUR EYEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

But on topic, yes, i'm starting to see some changes. Nothing major yet, just a few banners and icons so far.

There we go.
It makes the forums look incredibly stupid, but it's a bit better than what I expected.

But only a bit.

The layout is pretty good, better than it was. The white just sucks.

Besides the white, here are my complaints.
The featured videos thing doesn't need to be on the top, above video game news.
Like I said, forum looks silly. They look like what every 14 year old kid makes on one of those "make your own forum things"
The white does not work at all with the grey.
And yes, it hurts my eyes.

But of course there are some goods.
I like the way the cheats and reviews look.
The front page is really good with adblock on.

Eh, there's more. But I'm tired and have work/ragdoll kung fu to do.

Yea, the colour layout sucks ass. I love the big bold banner though. Is there any way to change it back? I seriously feel confused. My eyes kind of hurt.

Yes, please... change the white, i don't care wich color just change it... (not pink!)

Oh and what happen to the "recent forum post" link bar? Is it gone for good?

Did anyone notice that under something like "Most popular members" Navy_S**l (that's right, his name in its entirety is still illegal) was there? I think Crave needs to re-evaluate popularity... post count isn't popularity. Anyway, other than the white and the fact that other than the recent forum topics I can't seem to find the actual forums I like it. It runs a lot smoother for some reason than the old layout.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod