Yes yes yes yes yes! (Force Unleashed)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by maca2kx, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Tylzen

Tylzen Rookie

All in all a cool demo.
    And a must have game.
    I got a Playstation 3 so I tried their demo.
    And I found the controlls to be a bit dodgy, it was not allways easy to lock on to one specifik crate or stormtrooper.

I completed it with all the three difficulties, and only at the highest difficulty I found the game to be fun. Since on the lower ones, it was too easy.
    The massive amount of stormtroopers were just annoying and barely made a scratch on me.

Actually on the highest difficulty it was only the AT-ST that could kill me.
    But I found out if you stand at a distance and just throw stuff at it for some time, to then run up to it and press Square X Square which makes Starkiller slice the AT-ST in half.
    It looks cool, but I hope the game will be a bit more challenging and the controls perhaps be fine tuned in a patch or pre-release :)

But I am going to buy it either way, it is awesome :)

2. cdbmacn

cdbmacn Rookie

awesome demo, its like jedi knight ii: jedi outcast all over again, but in god of war style!

and to be fair, i love both those games, so i will definitely be buying this one

3. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

Funny. I just had a Star Wars related dream last night...

...I WILL MASTA TEH FORCE!

4. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Fuck you.

I apologise, the only reason I said that is because a) I'm rather drunk (Peroni, wooo!) and b) because I can't get the demo for a few days unless I pay for Gold, and I don't want to do that... nuff said.

Sam

5. crazycracker22

It was to short and the force grip had same aiming and camera issues. Other than that it was good.

6. jc00l

jc00l Rookie

Played it thought it was good. Its not going to be a ground breaking game but everything works as it should. I kind of wish the groups of enimies were a bit larger, it would show off the the force and light sabre control better.

7. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

Honestly, LEGO Star Wars seems a little bit more detailed than this.

8. lokness

lokness Rookie

Dude, have you ever experiences that? It feels friggen awesome.

9. EliaSoZ

EliaSoZ Rookie

No dismemberment? Fcuk this sh1t.

10. Tylzen

Tylzen Rookie

I was surprised that the game has a T rating. So no blood. Still it is fun when they grab onto each other and you sling around with them.

It is far from groundbreaking as a game, perhaps in technology that they combined all those technologies.

But still a good and fun demo, I have played it now a couple of time on all difficulties.

11. madster111

madster111 Rookie

No blood?
    it's not worth the download then.

12. crazycracker22

Light sabers cauterize the wound noob. Both of you make me sick.

13. tigerlily521985

I'm just so excited about this game! (I may be slightly biased since I'm in love with just about everything Star Wars though =P )

14. Solaris10

Solaris10 Rookie

I am looking forward an epic battle with vader at the end.... which result in Vader's victory in awesome epic glory!

15. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

True, but the limbs don't come off. I can see how a saber lash being instant kill could break the game a bit thats meant to be focused on force powers but still hitting a stormtrooper a couple of times with a lightsaber before he drops doesn't feel quite right.

Other then that though it was an awesome demo. It'll be cool to see how much your powers level up.

I was going to get it for the 360 but don't have gold atm then remember my PS3. Still not sure which console to get the game on usually I side with 360.

16. mattimeo48

mattimeo48 Rookie

Bah, just another reason why I need to be disciplined enough to save the $$$ to buy a 360. Being a poor college student sucks.