What is your personal pick for best game of all time?

i rarely shower

i used to be homeless for a few years, just traveled around hoppin freight or whatever, left bad hygeine habbits on my soul i guess.... my odius armpits of evil are all about scaring people away from my beer.

TRIBES just because of what it accomplished, and it lead not only FPSes to maximise their potential, but online gaming potential across all genres

its a tie between FF7 and FFT for me. FF7 was my first PS game I played, and my first RPG which got me hooked on RPGS in general. got into the story, the characters and the gameplay with ease.

FFT was right up there too, loved the story, the ability to customize your party (to a point) and along with FF7 i played them from start to finish at least 5 times.

miss games like those.

madster111 said:
Damn, forgot about Pokemans.

The game that got me into video games was actually Pokemon Crystal, and as such i'm loving Soul Silver ATM.

YOU. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO PLAY THIS ALL MONTH. HOW ARE YOU DOING IT?!

And greatest game for me would be eith Pokemon Yellow, Gears of War 2, orrr Mega Man X4.

keepithowitis said:
^PC emulator; I'm playing Crystal throgh now too. I can PM you a link to the one I have, called VisualBoyAdvance.
I use NesterJ to play old time NES games, i've been playing Super Mario 3...except it's on my PSP not PC

But he's playing Soul Silver, the DS remake of G/S/C.
I got a downloader, just need to find the cheat/patch that makes it so it doesn't freeze.

Mostly because of Nostalgia, But I just have to go with the original Red Alert, It simply kicks too much ass to be denied.

I can't decide, it's like picking a favorite between two sons that you both love equally.

Fallout 3 I love that game, but I have to say Diablo II, I still and always will love that game, Diablo I was what made me a gamer, Starcraft too.

Chess if we are talking any game.
Video games it's a close call between Phantasy Star Online Ep1 or Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle